Switchless Silent Installers, RVM/nLite Addons, .MSI Files

RogueSpear

Would it have anything to do if I don't use an english WinXP? (I use a spanish WinXP, besides I the only things I do are integrating hotfixes and using the CDKey on a Default Hide installation, wierd :S)

Edited by Neo2x

Would it have anything to do if I don't use an english WinXP? (I use a spanish WinXP, besides I the only things I do are integrating hotfixes and using the CDKey on a Default Hide installation, wierd :S)

It's possible, but I haven't received any feedback specifically regarding non-English installs. I can tell you it's been downloaded from all corners of the world.

Maybe it's because I put all the hotfixes on just one run of nLite, right now I first put the hotfixes, waited for nLite to finish and then use nLite again to integrate the addons. I'll report what happens.

EDIT: Now the installer got stuck T-13 for like 33 minutes; or is it just that it takes that long?

Edited by Neo2x

Maybe it's because I put all the hotfixes on just one run of nLite, right now I first put the hotfixes, waited for nLite to finish and then use nLite again to integrate the addons. I'll report what happens.

EDIT: Now the installer got stuck T-13 for like 33 minutes; or is it just that it takes that long?

Unless your very careful to not change any options at all you can only run nLite once.

New version of : VirtualDub 1.6.16.24463

I use VirtualDubMod 1.6.0.0 Surround myself , cause it can handle ac3

How can i put this in your installer myself?

VMTools is out of date also

Edited by muiz

@muiz, I would recommend you read this ;).

@All, there is no need to make a post regarding updates. I'm aware of when everything posted here gets updated. There are many factors that go into when I decide to update an installer. As you may or may not know, I have a lot of other things going on other than these installers. Also I am in the process of creating WPI Addons for most of the titles listed here and creating single thread per title posts over at my forums.

Notes: Also integrated in this install are VirtualDub MPEG2 V1.6.15 Build 24600, VirtualDubMod V1.5.10.2 Build 2542, and some plugins.

I include VirtualDubMod in my installer. When I make a new one, the Mod will be updated as well.

Seeing that you either:

• Don't bother to read my posts when I state that I am aware of when things are updated
    or
  • Are intentionally trying to annoy me by telling me anyway

VirtualDub and VMTools are now dead last on my list of things to do.

Update - 20060907

Updated AutoGordianKnot to V2.32

Updated Crap Cleaner to V1.32.345

Updated FileZilla to V2.2.27

Updated Paint.NET to V2.72

Updated QuickTime Alternative to V1.75

Updated Real Alternative to V1.50

Updated RogueSpear's Runtimes Installer to V1.4

Added RogueSpear's Other Runtimes V1.0

Added Spyware Terminator V1.5.00.740

Maintenance Updated IrfanView

Maintenance Updated Microsoft Office XP Resource Kit Tools

Maintenance Updated Microsoft Office 2003 Resource Kit Tools

The maintenance updates are not version updates. There is no change in functionality or configuration. These three installers are some of my earlier efforts so I simply repackaged the switchless silent installers replacing StartX.exe with RunHiddenConsole.exe and added the appropriate meta data to the exe files. Also I made RVM/nLite Addons for these installers.

Edited by RogueSpear