XPize 4.0 MCE RC

XPero

Martin L and iCEhOT:

XPize replaces original Luna with the Luna + Royale VS. I cant explain why it doesnt work for you both. BTW it is not that XPize loads classic theme after reboot, it is just trying to load Royale, but the thing is that the .msstyles file was not replaced properly. I'v checked and checked and I cannot figure out a solution for that. I will still be looking at it.

Edited by XPero

Hrm cant seem to switch the new theme either, it's just not there, although it worked fine in Beta2.

the process XPize taks is as follows:

1) back up the original luna.msstyles

2) copies the Royale shell

3) replaces the original luna.msstyles with the new one

4) applies it after rebooting

It seems that the file hasnt been copied to C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\Luna. but I'm sure the backup (C:\Windows\XPize\backup) and the copy of the Royale shellstyle was made. I really dont have any clue on how to fix this. Has your system something special? edited variables, dleted luna with nLite, removed the theme service?

hallo xpero

installer worked fine - i will need a bit fine tuning for my dvd version - but everything is ok

best are the switches - this is really great !!!

i found an small error on the downloadpage - there ist written 5th of august instead of 5th of september - but this is not important

nice work

yergling

if the i386 method for patching is used, are the following procedures applied...?

-creation of restore point

-uxtheme patching

oh, and what is included in the extras?

1) They are not applied

2) Start the installation and have a look in the components page.

PS: Thanks guys for comments :D

Edited by XPero