XPize 4.0 MCE RC

XPero

What could i be doing wrong not to get them? I installed the Full RC package, installed and did not untick any options, rebooted. Tried to download something to test with IE7 Beta1 and it has horrible 256 colour animations. Should i try reinstalling?

What could i be doing wrong not to get them? I installed the Full RC package, installed and did not untick any options, rebooted. Tried to download something to test with IE7 Beta1 and it has horrible 256 colour animations. Should i try reinstalling?

I had in mind IE6 when developing XPize. IE7 will be supported when final version of it comes.

just as a small idea. about the uper light blue bar of the logon screen, could u make it more realistic ??? at a close look it onely appears to have 256 colors, instead of 16,7 millions ( 32 bit ). don't take this the wrong way, the pack is just fine but i think the logon screen needs "tunning" :)

keep up the good work

Edited by surcix

surcix:

I will ask Seven Alive (the creator of the logon) your ideas

WeAreOceans:

Some users have problems installing the VS. I think I managed to fix it. One of that users was able to install it. :)