XPize 4.0 MCE RC

XPero

@ Arthur:

You 1st issue with the VS is fixed for final version.

About the boot screen, it is more complicated. I did some research and I saw that the /bootlogo /noguiboot switches should be used at the same time. This means that, using this method, the progress bar and the messages (like the chkdsk) will not be shown to the user.

BTW, have anyone tried using only the /bootlogo switch?

[boot loader]
timeout=30
default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS
[operating systems]
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional" /fastdetect /bootlogo

Yes I did, but it does not work for me. If you only use the /bootlogo switch, the bootlogo is displayed for just a short moment, then the Win XP BootScreen comes up. And if you leave out the /bootlogo switch and only use /noguiboot then nothing will show up, only black screen. So you have to use both, /noguiboot and /bootlogo.

Yes I did, but it does not work for me. If you only use the /bootlogo switch, the bootlogo is displayed for just a short moment, then the Win XP BootScreen comes up. And if you leave out the /bootlogo switch and only use /noguiboot then nothing will show up, only black screen. So you have to use both, /noguiboot and /bootlogo.

Thanks for the info :)

@XPero

Can you create a "/nobatt"-switch??

Because I don't like the black-white Batt-Symbol (on my notebook of course) in the systemtray.

Thx

I will change it to a Macish one. If you dont like it, simply uninstall batmeter.dll. I dont think it is a good idea making a switch just for one bitmap. :)

only the theme,icons,wall dont work here

and this dll : shlwapi.dlll

as for the boot thing....no problems

What icons? Can you give me details please?

When i DONT use /icons no changes where made to the icons, still windows default icons.