21 Year Old Overdosed Live On The Internet

MSNwar

21 Year Old Overdosed Live on the Internet While His Pals Watched

The last words of Brandon Vedas read "I told u I was hardcore." They were typed into his computer as Brandon swallowed prescription drugs while his online pals watched, one typed "eat more," another asked him to seek out his mother in another room.

In the hour before he died Vedas bragged that he had ingested Konopin, Methadone, Restoril, Inderal, Marijuana and rum. Everything except the pot and the rum were prescribed by a doctor and a psychiatric nurse.

On the night he died Vedas urged his pals to log to his site and watch him take the drugs. "Eat more. I wanna see if you survive or if you just black out"said one onlooker, another said "Dont OD on us Ripper." Ripper was the name Vedas used online.

I sincerely hope this story educates our youth from using drugs.

Read the full story here

Mental illness is real.Would you knowingly give a diabetic sugar when he doesn't need it?Or offer dairy products to a lactose intolorent person?Brandon was a mentaly ill person who had absolutley no self esteem and ripe for indifferent lamers to exploit.My deepest sympathies to his family whom I'm sure loved him mental illness and all. :)

Whats more scary is that one in FOUR of us will suffer from a mental illness at some point in our lives.  :)

So statiscally one of us who have replied, have/will suffer from a mental illness. I apologise for being so pesimistic but its pretty freaky looking at it that way

that's just sick...i tell ya the world going to hell and everyone is not even trying to stop it. i think common sense is a rare thing anymore. mental illness or not if he was that bad his parents should have done more for him. it's sad but it was avoidable.

if that was my friend ill jump in my car to get asap to there ive seen a friend of mine die on drugs (overdoseididn't know bout his drug addiction and now i say VOTE NO FOR DRUGS I know only 2 drugs i like speed (can also kill you if u can drive ....) and pc (aslo deadly but without any friends) if such a case fells on your head ....

Mental illness is a horrible problem, and the number of people it affects is astoinding. What's even more surprising is that a lot of people who suffer from it don't realize it, and don't seek proper treatment. Sometimes it's so bad that suicide is inevitible...they just feel that their life is so horrible that they'd be better off dead.

I live all around it. When I was younger I had ODD (oppositional defiance disorder) and I'm pretty sure that at other points in my life I suffered from some form of depression. My girlfriend (whom I love more than anything, and live with) suffers from depression. I've seen almost everything, and the lowest of the lows is something you never want to experience. It's terrible.

Mental illness is something that really needs to be studied and remedied. It's getting worse and worse. Just look at the world we live in...just thinking about how truely s***ty it is will get you down. Our children are being brought up in all of it and they're going to feel the effects. This Brandon kid is another casualty...it's too bad that's how he decided to end his life. Pretty morbid.