Next version teaser!

Title & Main parts are more professionnal, I like that ;)

But the new icons in the left menu are too big no ? I prefer small & simple icons ... but imho

Good job ! During 2 weeks I play with your product and it's great :)

Looks very nice. Icons on the left are 24 x 24 pixels, same as the old set. Wonder how they would look at 16 x 16? Hmmm, let me check. And maybe revamp that user manual button in keeping with the other buttons? Somehow? Let me check. :)

Lastly, do we all get those cool lookin' check boxes, or is that specific to your system?

Edited by blinkdt

By George, sonic, I think you are right. The original 24 x 24 pixel size is a bit overpowering when compared to something smaller. 16 x 16 was too small, but 20 x 20 looked pretty darned good, IMHO.

Sonic, when you say "simple," would you prefer no gloss effect at all, just the same, plain button for all three states (button, button-mouseover, button-mousedown [click])? Hope that makes sense.

Im going to be honest, I fell you are taking wpi down a road to suit your own needs. There isnt really any reason to change the default theme , we should still keep the original XP luna theme that was included in all the prevoius releases. you could release you new version as a seperate theme.

Now remember this is just my opinion and not an attack in any way ;)

By George, sonic, I think you are right. The original 24 x 24 pixel size is a bit overpowering when compared to something smaller. 16 x 16 was too small, but 20 x 20 looked pretty darned good, IMHO.

Sonic, when you say "simple," would you prefer no gloss effect at all, just the same, plain button for all three states (button, button-mouseover, button-mousedown [click])? Hope that makes sense.

I think the resized buttons to 20*20 are enough ... For me "Simple" is not complicated buttons with tons of effects (sorry for my english ... ) ... But the glossy effect isn't bad.

Goodbye.

PS: @developpers: Don't make a new version each week too :thumbup , the 3.6.1 is stable, I think you can release a 3.7 stable with new theme/fixed bugs before release a version with Audio player and new features, no ?

Ach min nae at bad but I spent so much time doing the audio player and discovered I cant even hear them as my audio drivers arent even installed.

yyoull defdinatly need to set your drivers to install at 13 min mark or some thing ,,,

drivers have to be installed in order to use the audio player,,, and its sad but id say only half of the ppl in this forum incorporate there drivers