Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

techguy21801

What Are You Listening To?

Apache -- Five Spirits (full album)

While listening, please remember that the only TRUE Americans are the Native Americans!

• Upvote 1

lovely song from end of X-Files 2

P.S. that is a great Bjork live song of All is Full of Love

Edited by LostInSpace2012

Yes, indeed, LostInSpace2012. I can't believe how long she flawlessly held that note near the end of the song!

AGGRO live at the Cactus Club in San Jose October 1st 2000:

• Upvote 1

Kind of a merger on this one from the video thread and this one.  I found a copy of The Running Man (underappreciated classic of the 80's, watched it three times now in the seven days since I got it) and heard this song at the end by John Parr.  He's most famous for St. Elmo's Fire (Man in Motion), but here's the thing that I don't get with most of his known songs.  He's probably in the top 3 in that time for being able to do a good high energy rocker typical of the time.  But it seems like he never did much beyond the handful of movie soundtracks, and a few one off singles.  Anyway, here's the song (forgotten but then remembered after watching the movie again - note the bits of the movie in the video):

Edited by Glenn9999

The greatest song in the last 47,249 years in the Milky Way Galaxy, "Basketball Jones" by Cheech and Chong:

• Upvote 1

My farewell to one of the greatest bassists to walk this planet.

RIP Jack Bruce