WPI Audio player

What do you think about having a seperate audio player for WPI from the installing programs.  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about having a seperate audio player for WPI from the installing programs.

• Yes ( a seperate audio player)
    • No ( Intergrate them togeather) - Going to be VERY hard to do.
    • Dose not mater (as long as I can have music play both time)
    • WPI audio only (no music when programs install)
    • Program install audio only ( no music within WPI)
    • Other (Please tell me in a reply)

Let me ask this. What do you think about having a seperate audio player for WPI from the installing programs.

This way you could play audio files within WPI that gives info on things you could do with certain programs. or play music. But upon exit you would have UAP.exe start playing.

I can have WPI use the same files as in UAP or that folder. Also will make a config screen for the setup of each area. One for the files WPI would play and one for the files UAP would play.

Any thoughts?

I will wait a few day to keep working on the WPI audio. I will continue my progress acording to what is voted for here.

- - - - - - Thanks for voting - - - - - -

Edited by almulder

I wouldn't mind the integration itself, up to a point where you can have the option to run\or not through the installation prosess. Will be hard enough to integrate it indeed but to make it a choice to run.

Let me ask this. If i kept the player looking the same, and had 2 seperate lists of files for playing audio, one for while wpi was running and one for when the installs.

Also I would have a config menu in wpi for entering the file lists.

Would this work for you?

I cant seem to find out how to send the data from wpi to another window. I can send some info, but not where the current file from the play file is at on the list or where the curent playing file is. So currently the player will stop the current playing audio file in WPI, and start playing the first audio file for the install list. You could have music only in wpi or only while installing or both (Options).

The other option I have is having the player load and you would have to use alt tab to switch between WPI and the player. and only have one file list. You could have music only in wpi or only while installing or both. with no drop in the current playing audio file. (Options).

That is what I thought, So the only way I can seem to get the player to work is by having them seperate One for WPI and one for installing, but they will be the same player(in the look that is). But at least you can have music both places. (Options) that is if you want, or one or the other or none at all.

only as option .

if i want it i run it , if i dont i disable it .

if i run it , must can disable it when runnning also (stop button there).

as ideea , anyway we cannot put there a lot of songs,

so the number is very limited by the room of cd , maybe some radio buttons

to simply change the song...like radiostations on a radio player ...

The Media Player will be an OPTION to select "Music During install: - Yes or No"

And the Player will take up 0 room on the cd because we will be calling upon "Media Player 9 or 10" It will run in a simple samel size state. Nothing to fancy. There will be a close button to shut it down if you want to close it, or so you can close it after the installs.

There will be a delay in the release of the "Media Player" I just noticed in my WPI the timer is not working. OPPS I changed somthing misssed a ";" or a "," or something. I will need to work that out first and it is also giving me other timer errors when loading the Audio config page. So Now I start back at the beginning. and work my way forward.

Thanks for supporting this. It has become a real pain in my a** to do this. But I dont want to dissapoint anyone and just drop the whole thing. So I will continue to make it it will just be some time.

(I mean come on I have never really know what javascript was until about 2 weeks ago. So all the new opstion I am done and am making is just luck that they work. I have no real clue what I am doing. Thsi s**t is hard to do.)

WELL THANKS AGAIN. POST YA LATER

P.S. About 150 views and only 6 votes (This option must not be wanted much?)

Edited by almulder

i remove everything media-related with nlite, and afterwards install ttpack by titou. so i guess it won't work for me then, and i'll have a black empty box of some kind?

if so, please make it optional. thx

i remove everything media-related with nlite, and afterwards install ttpack by titou. so i guess it won't work for me then, and i'll have a black empty box of some kind?
That will have no effect on WPI or the installing programs, IT is completely seperate.
if so, please make it optional. thx

:angry: Is anyone reading the earlyer posts? I have said it will all be optional. :D