Penis Explodes During Sex

sedative

this is a pretty old story but it's the first time i've seen it...

Doctors in Romania are treating a 28-year-old whose penis exploded while he was making love to his girlfriend.

Ilarie Coroiu was taken to hospital in the Transylvanian town of Cluj after his girlfriend, Magdalena, 18, "felt something strange" and noticed that the bed was covered in blood.

Dr Angela Domocos, head of the accident and emergency department at Cluj General Hospital, said: "It is very rare for this to happen. We call it an exploded penis because it happens when the blood cavities in the penis burst.

"I don't know what this couple were playing at, but there must have been tremendous pressure inside the penis to make this happen."

Mr Coroiu is now recovering after an operation to stop the bleeding.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_76570.html

three words:

oh.. my.. god..

its a serious injury, but people think it cant happen, that its a old wives tale etc.

a "penile fracture" is a real thing, apart from theres no bone there obviously. ive heard that when it happens theres LOTS of blood, and the pain is unbelieveable. why the guy didnt realise but his woman did ill never no :)

Oh man...I curled up into a ball when I read this story!!! Ohhhhh...I would be horrified. Just think of those jokes of not to sleep with that girl cause she's so nasty she'll make your penis fall off! Ugghhh...

Rick :)

• 2 weeks later...