How many cds did you screwed?

2forza

First I was checking on the web and I found this forum accidentily, I was reading hmm interesting...unattended setup.

Might become very handy for work and at home.

So I tried to make UA cd, the more things I do, the more the addiction became :P

So in 1 month I screwed 12 CDs...he he...was wondering I THAT NORMAL :P

:whistle:

and yes I also tested VMWARE...but vmware is sometimes different from real installation :thumbup

Pff gotta make my 13th version

i dont screw up any cds/dvds :P ive only had about 20 messed up cds since i started using pc (about 4yrs ago) but it was ONLY from roxio easy cd 5.. havent used it since.. nero ownz :P

Yes, Nero does own. Someone should make a Lite Nero Burning ROM of the newest version and remove all the other junk they bundled with it and make it freeware. Sheesh.

As for CDs, I screwed up dozens in the past few years for mulitple movies, games, etc.

I screwed no CD's or DVD's. No cd or dvd was involved with my nature of uA. So I can not be legally liable if a CD/DVD was harmed.

Haha... jk. I strictly use images only and a 3 1/4 disk.

i have screwed only one cd, that too bcoz i was using old version of nero that required registry hack for 'do not add .1 ISO file version'. unattended guide is really addictive. i have impressed a lot of friends with my personal cds. :thumbup

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...