How old are the regular browsers of MSFN?

mattking

88 members have voted

1. 1. How old are the regular browsers of MSFN?

• 13 - 20
    • 21 - 30
    • 31 - 40
    • 41 - 50
    • 51 - 60
    • 61+

wow im the only 61+ so far makes me feel really old and out of place here  :)

Don't feel like the lone stranger Elite, I'm the only one in my age catagorie too.LS said it right and proper"yo you guys--Chronological age and technical age are 2 distinct things". All the younger people here are the best because they mix in well with all age groups and they are very knowledgable. Back in 1969 I took computer programming and data processing we were using IBM 360 tape drive behemouths.Needless to say I never finnished and went into the Army.Didn't pickup another interest until (not sure)1986 bought a Texas Instuments Ti-something.Then in 1993 Windows 3.1,Dos 6.22.Then I bought every Windows operating sys after that except ME.I am self taught in everything I know about computers.Hey maybe when I retire(won't be long)I can take some classes. :rolleyes:

25 here.

I first learned to use a calculator when I was 2 so 23 years. :) nah, nah, nah.. for real was in 5th grade, had some OLD OLD OLD Texas Instrument computers or something like that and did some things that I have no idea what we did. She tried to teach us BASIC, I think. All I remember is:

10 REM age program

20 Input "What is your age Elite?";A

30 Let B=Doggie+ThaFlier+MissKelli

40 If A>B, then print "**** thats old"

50 Else "**** thats still too old"

60 End

:rolleyes:

The truth--

I am 12. I dun like telling people my age, because I would think you guys would treat me like a kid. The pic, of me and my girl--> The girl is mine, and that was a pic of her hangin out with my cousin.

I hope u guys are disappointed-->When I am back on my own system (I blew my mobo) then I will p0st the real pics.

Gamehead> Dun feel alone :)