Ice cream

Radimus

where does chocolate Ice Cream come from then? :blink:  *NO RACISM INTENDED.....*

Seeing as those are snowmen. There was a 'successful' experiment way north of where I live, maybe in the next country up, don't remember, that involved treating human waste in the winter by running it through snowblowers. The ice crystals destroyed any bacteria and in spring during the melt off, it just fertilized the surrounding soil. Possible origin of chocolate icecream. Cheers, enjoy. I wonder if you will think about this the next time you stick your tongue out to take a lick off a chocolate cone?

countrie farther north.... sounds like canada :(

:D Like I said, it was a long time ago that I read the article and couldn't remember where this took place. I just know it was on this continent. For some reason, I just like to do a little friendly 'muck' slinging at Canadians. I've had the good fortune to have visited Canada on 4 occasions. Absolutely wonderful people. Which brings up another question. I know Hawaii is the 50th state, but was Canada the 48th or 49th? Can't remember.