WPI_2.7_Final by the Brain & Gresh

this version has that feature.

download it, and look at "reallyforce" in config.js

var ReallyForce  // Set Force install of applications even if exit button is pressed.

//Your Settings:

timer='off'         //('on'or'off')
         i= 180          //(0====>3600)
load_checks='default'        //('default' or 'all' or 'none')
ReallyForce= 'no';      // ('yes' | 'no')

The line that says ReallyForce= 'no' will allow for NO installs if EXIT is pressed.

the descriptions were disabled back in WPI 2.0b Kampfwurscht 1.5.  He said the reason was that he had to use looping to allow for up to 48 checkboxes, instead of 18. 

I'd rather have 48 without description, than 18 with!

However, it was a nice feature....

There is no way to enable this again???

the descriptions were disabled back in WPI 2.0b Kampfwurscht 1.5.  He said the reason was that he had to use looping to allow for up to 48 checkboxes, instead of 18. 

I'd rather have 48 without description, than 18 with!

However, it was a nice feature....

There is no way to enable this again???

I tried changing, in boxes.html, this...

document.write('<input type="checkbox" name="chkbox" Value="[i]" id=chkbox'+i+' checked="true"  /><label for=chkbox'+i+' />' + prog[i] + '</label><br />');

To this...

document.write('<input type="checkbox" name="chkbox" Value="[i]" id=chkbox'+i+' checked="true"   onMouseOver="stm(desc[i],Style[0])" onMouseOut="htm()" /><label for=chkbox'+i+' />' + prog[i] + '</label><br />');

But only got this error when moving my cursor over the checkbox...

error.JPG

Ok, I have never used a standard RunOnceEx, so I'm not sure what is supposed to happen...but:

When I use WPI (2.6), after I select my programs to install, the "Windows Update" window pops up, and the background is a blueish/greyish (because windows has not "loaded").

However, in the middle of installation of the list of programs, the actual background loads (the "Bliss" bg, with the green hills...), and then the Start Menu/Taskbar/System Tray all load as well.

Shouldn't this all WAIT until WPI finished installing everything?!

When using RunOnceEx (not WPI), does it wait until all programs are installed to actually finish "loading"?

Hi this program seems to work great but in cmd we see cdrom and it work but the folder must bu in the source path.

I try to explain better, i try to make an AIO DVD with xp home, pro, 2003 and i'd like to have only one folder for appz. But for the moment i have to make one per system how can i fix that?

As i can see it seems to be located in generate.js