I've caught her more than once

rupert86

It looks ridiculous. Although I don't take take any interest in gals (oh ppl, by no way I am gay :) ), I just noted the hottest gal in my class was looking @ me the 11th time the same day. I just ignored her coz I know how to bounce the pressure caused by eye contact, so I can make my face expressionless (P.S: politics teached ya everything).

I dunno what to make of it. I have really no interest in gals. I take no care of dressing. I do not comb my hair and by no means try to appear good-looking. I do nothing to improve my behaviour and constantly keep passing comments upon the teacher. Altogether, I dunno what was she looking at. Just don't know what to do.

well, a wise man once said... Women are the root of all evil :rolleyes: you may not have any intrest in girls yet... *I didn't in highschool, had one of the hottest girls in the school wanting me but had no intrest, nor the time and money needed for a relationship* but out of nowhere i've fallen in love with a female on the other side of the country. :) I love her with all my heart, but only being able too talk and see her through the computer screen is like a giant tease. one day you will feel just the same, not looking for a female and when your eyes meet you won't help but fall in love.

Just don't know what to do.

Look back at her. Have a smile on.:) See what her next reaction after that is.....

Just remember to have an excuse ready, to say when she asks you why/what?

("borrowing notes for subject so-and-so?", or "teach me this theory, I didn't understand?")

don't know what to say. i'm one of those guys with a many years girlfriend. today, when i'm with my friends i still think i'm too young to have a serious relationship but with her i think i'm very lucky.

next time eye-fight and maybe she'll win :)

All right folks, Its 6:31 AM here. I'll be taking my first class @ abt 9 AM. Lets see what happens.

Plz I don't understand the slang you ppl are using: what's boogie/zit etc?

Also, aresgodofwar, if my life is loved by me, I must maintain a dist. of 15" from her body. Its social pressure.