I've caught her more than once

rupert86

All right folks, Its 6:31 AM here. I'll be taking my first class @ abt 9 AM. Lets see what happens.

Plz I don't understand the slang you ppl are using: what's boogie/zit etc?

Also, aresgodofwar, if my life is loved by me, I must maintain a dist. of 15" from her body. Its social pressure.

15"? man, that's not cool.

A boogie (or booger) is the slimy snot stuff that excretes fro the nose. And a zit is those white spots on the face filled with pus. :)

Last thing...what did you do in the class?

Girls don't like bad-looking guys. So, do not think she loves you. No way!

What I know is some girls get interested when they find a guy who doesn't care for girls.

So, if that girl is so hot, as you said, then she might be naughty and won't leave you until you fall in love with her. Then, she'll abandon you afterwards, because girls can't have relationships with bad-looking boys.

If you need to believe me, I just remind you how she made you thinking to the extent that you opened a new topic, especially for her.

Probably, she has got a bet on you for a Chipsy bag. :P

Or I should say that she reports her mother/friend, daily, about that bad-looking boy when they ask her: "Hasn't he washed, yet?" She inspects you carefully to be able to report accurately. :lol:

I have got more comments to tell you, but I'll wait for your reaction on those already posted.

It looks ridiculous. Although I don't take take any interest in gals (oh ppl, by no way I am gay :realmad: ), I just noted the hottest gal in my class was looking @ me the 11th time the same day. I just ignored her coz I know how to bounce the pressure caused by eye contact, so I can make my face expressionless (P.S: politics teached ya everything).

I dunno what to make of it. I have really no interest in gals. I take no care of dressing. I do not comb my hair and by no means try to appear good-looking. I do nothing to improve my behaviour and constantly keep passing comments upon the teacher. Altogether, I dunno what was she looking at. Just don't know what to do.

Your post suggest that you have more serious problems than just having a girl look at you.

Your post suggest that you have more serious problems than .......

Please don't say things which could start a flame, or could be dis-respectful to others, no matter what it is that you see as being bad.

Esp. to mazin:

Sorry ppl, but you seem to think I am a dirty boy. Not so, I live in a hot & humid area, where temperature reaches a big 38 to 43 degrees of C, and sometimes take a shower three times a day. The point I tried to mention is: i don't really take care of my dressing as much as...........ummmm.........executive style ppl........I mean the thing that the eye will catch you out of 1,000 persons just because of your fine taste.

So much so of my not being native English-speaking. I am waiting for mazin's comments.

However, since I am both in business as well as politics, I know how much distance I have to keep from somebody to keep them in their notch. But now there's something very fishy (read: political) going on under there, and I am going to trigger my intelligence for the following two days. She might as well be a trap against me.

For somebody asking me what happened on Friday: It was a bit of tease game. I noted her another six times trying to catch my eye, but I didn't really want to give her a positive message so early (if you have read the above sentences) so I kept wary of her eye/face. But a classmate of mine got really furious with me TWO times.

But now I'll find out know if she's being used (as a trap), I'll make her into loving me. Even if I've no interest in gals, I loce my life. And to think of so cute a girl being used as the worm (the fishing-line, remember). Disgusting; anyway, its my suspicion/paranoia.

P.S: I've just got my dressing better. Although I changed clothes everyday, yesterday I wore a perfume too.

@rupert86 calm down, mazin didn't mean that, u said yourself that u "don't comb your hair and by no means try to appear good-looking."

this can be percieved as either u're bad looking or u don't trust yourself. either way I don't believe he tried to say u smell like s*** or so.

and u don't have to be metrosexual to attract girls

its not like there is just 1 type of girl in the world. some girls just like the guys that are just like to be what they are. heh not the best explanation but if someone has understood my words could u put it in better words?

anyways u don't have to attract the girls by putting jel or whatever u want to call that, on your hair or wear fancy clothes.

also if she's looking at you smiling (not laughing her a** off) that could mean that she has some interest in u. well if she's looking at u and laughing and talking with her friends pointing at u, that could mean that u might have boogie on your nose or whatever :) or simply your zipper was not zipped :P

anyways still if she's looking at you i think u should give her a chance. after all as I said u don't have to be the most handsome guy in the class or school.

and don't say to yourself "heh this girl, aa not a chance." if u have the slightest good feeling upon her at least go talk to her.

be like "i've been meaning to talk to u or whatever" (ps i'm no expert in this manner, just regreted many things that I didn't do in the past:( well its some sort of eXPerience :P )

and i hope u don't mind me asking but are girl in your school some what crazy or something, why do u think they're trying to set u up, set up a trap?

and how old r u? ow and perfume definitely makes a difference. don't change your clothing. if that's the way she likes it hold until u start to date her. then i'd recommend u could make some changes. but well that's my point of view. some girls could say, ow wow, he's got more to show, i can expect more from him etc..etc..

aa after all its girls okay not easy to understand. u should find a playboy, though they totally have a different perception of girls (most likely 1 night stands) i'm sure u're either wanting to concentrate on your studies or want to have some sort or long term relation?

anyways so much for a 6am conversation.. good luck!.

ow see my siggy, waiting for them to realize me hahaah :lol: (the moment I create the teleporting machine i'll spawn right next to them biggrin.gif ow time to stop too much gaming going on...

Edited by XtremeMaC

@XtremeMaC-

His age? He has this in his previous posts....(see member's all posts). Let's see if he wants to really reveal those details here - ya might like to give customized advice (as you already have).

@mazin

calm down, he just seems to have got the feeling that you were against him - the language barrier you know.... - what we mean to be good-hearted fun starts to look offensive....

@rupert86

What exactly do you want out of discussion in this thread? :S

You want to "patao" her, or do you want to know what might be the things happening happening behind the scenes (in her mind) ? Or anything else?

calm down ...

Also, all these _large_ replies you see to your post, aren't here to make fun of you/anybody. Just look around the forums and see - not many topics/people have such large replies as this topic has. We are all your friends, and are only trying to help you. I suppose the reason you posted your query here, in the first place, was to know from others' knowledge/experience as to what the situation (in regard to her) really is. So each member is giving well-meaning advice to you, which you shouldn't interpret as insults or anything.... :)

@XtremeMaC & prathapml

Thanks for clarification.

@rupert86

Sure! bad-looking <> dirty in any way. Sorry for confusion. It's just the opposite of good-looking, as I know. However, I'm sure you understood me well but needed some confirmation. No offense, okay?

When in the first year of university stage, I complained to my professor about some MCQs. I said that some choices were ambiguous.

His advice was: "Leave aside those can't be right, first. In the end, you should find yourself with a single remaining choice. This is the right answer."

That advice was taken by me as a Thinking Strategy.

So, my next comment would be what you've already done. Try to get dressed well. Take care of your appearance, but not so much, otherwise she could think you did that for her.

The trap choice isn't now true, I think. Nor strange appearance, either.

I'll post more comments when I have some spare time.

@rupert86 calm down, mazin didn't mean that, u said yourself that u "don't comb your hair and by no means try to appear good-looking."

this can be percieved as either u're bad looking or u don't trust yourself. either way I don't believe he tried to say u smell like s*** or so.

and u don't have to be metrosexual to attract girls

its not like there is just 1 type of girl in the world. some girls just like the guys that are just like to be what they are. heh not the best explanation but if someone has understood my words could u put it in better words?

anyways u don't have to attract the girls by putting jel or whatever u want to call that, on your hair or wear fancy clothes.

also if she's looking at you smiling (not laughing her a** off) that could mean that she has some interest in u. well if she's looking at u and laughing and talking with her friends pointing at u, that could mean that u might have boogie on your nose or whatever :) or simply your zipper was not zipped :P

anyways still if she's looking at you i think u should give her a chance. after all as I said u don't have to be the most handsome guy in the class or school.

and don't say to yourself "heh this girl, aa not a chance." if u have the slightest good feeling upon her at least go talk to her.

be like "i've been meaning to talk to u or whatever" (ps i'm no expert in this manner, just regreted many things that I didn't do in the past:( well its some sort of eXPerience :P )

and i hope u don't mind me asking but are girl in your school some what crazy or something, why do u think they're trying to set u up, set up a trap?

and how old r u? ow and perfume definitely makes a difference. don't change your clothing. if that's the way she likes it hold until u start to date her. then i'd recommend u could make some changes. but well that's my point of view. some girls could say, ow wow, he's got more to show, i can expect more from him etc..etc..

aa after all its girls okay not easy to understand. u should find a playboy, though they totally have a different perception of girls (most likely 1 night stands) i'm sure u're either wanting to concentrate on your studies or want to have some sort or long term relation?

anyways so much for a 6am conversation.. good luck!.

ow see my siggy, waiting for them to realize me hahaah :lol: (the moment I create the teleporting machine i'll spawn right next to them biggrin.gif ow time to stop too much gaming going on...

(Relax.)

There are more woman than men in the world and there are only two kinds of woman,those that are married and those who want to be married.

Marry someone elses former spouse and you will soon find out why thay are available.

Oh, maybe you're thinking I took it as offensive. No! Actually I think mazin is a realist. Anyway xtremeMAC, I read your post twice. I'm only 17, but you don't know what violence we live in (it's hell).

I don't like to remember it, but my bro got kidnapped and killed within 6 hrs by a very loatheable linguistic political party in 1995. One of my friends recived a windows in his right lung in May '04 by a TT bullet fired from only 17". I myself have had many hints of murder. Now that I am always on yellow alert, it is quite normal for me to take every matter with a pinch of salt. I am taking no offense here: it is quite ordinary for you to think of me as mad when I try to say she may be a trap, but you don't know quite too much about my situation. However there's 85% chance she's not a trap, but I can't go w/o being suspicious, that's got to be my second nature.

You know: size everybody up. Don't leave/reveal your weakness on anybody.

BTW guys, Saturday was national hol. (independance day, prathapml may know it), Sun is weekend. I am trying to get her cell no. and call her, but be very cautious about what to say. (There is not much time, and I want to grab the bull by the horns). So, please suggest me what to say to her.

Be back after 12 hrs.

Thanks for all you people on your advices. I've never made so long a thread on any forum/BBS. :rolleyes:

Happy independence day.... :thumbup

(I hope that greet came in before the day changed to the next for you - see the "Posted On" info for this post). sorry about your brother.... :( We in India keep hearing daily about all the violence and hellish things happening in Pakistan. One can only hope things will get better.......

BTW, its now National (independence) day for me now. :D Wishes from y'all are welcome. :tongue: :hint: :hint:

For those who don't know what is being talked about, here's some info:

Pakistan gained independence from British imperial rule in the year 1947, August 14.

India got the same a day later, on August 15th 1947. That's the reason we seem to be wishing each other on this special day. It is, you know, somewhat like the significance of July the 4th, in the US.

This is what I'd suggest:

Why not say hi to her, ask her if you can be friends - then propose to go with her for lunch to a hotel or a movie (with friends, in both cases). That way, you aren't vulnerable and alone. If she instantly accepts it, either she REALLY likes you for some reason, or is a trap as you said. If she hesitates to come with you, you can conclude that she is a normal girl (no girl will rightaway start dating a person she hardly knows). If she is a normal one, then leave all your fears aside, and live life happily (secretly?) trying to woo her. Thats called sweet opportunity, and I wish you good luck.

Hoping it all goes well....... :)

Edited by prathapml

If she instantly accepts it, either she REALLY likes you for some reason, or is a trap as you said. If she hesitates to come with you, you can conclude that she is a normal girl

Good analysis.

This is what I recommend, too. However, I don't think it's a good step from him to start the talk with her. In this case, she might get afraid of him because he'd seem like changing his position 180 degrees. suspicion! :o

Happy independence day for both of you! :)

rupert, if theres anything i can advise you on.. it is too be yourself just think if you made a relationship out of this and had too dress up and act like a completly different person everyday for as long as the relationship lasted... and, Just calm down and let things happen if you ever date. Don't get a kiss theres always another time, don't rush into things.