I've caught her more than once

rupert86

@prathapml:

Its Sun, 15th Aug, 6:55AM, so probably your time is 7:55 AM. Maybe you're asleep. Anyway, happy independance day to you too. But it's a pity you are getting your national hol on weekend :( though. At least we got another leave from work.

@mazin:

Your right. I'm not turning 180 degrees to be goody-goody. Just minor changes. Anyway I'm one of the mischievous lot. It won't really do it to go all mature in an instant.

Good point: Ufone (cell service provider) is giving out free SIMs on 14th, 15th & 16th Aug, in glee of independance day. Its good :thumbup .

And till afternoon maybe I'll have talked to her. Till my contacts get her cell no.

i wonder... WHERE ARE THE GIRLS???

ok.. let's see now..

a wise man once said... Women are the root of all evil
Bi0haZarD...does this mean i have to be dead.. to help in world peace :} ???
Just a reminder... There ARE people of the female sex on this forum!

gamehead200..i don't think they care...

don't know what to say. i'm one of those guys with a many years girlfriend. today, when i'm with my friends i still think i'm too young to have a serious relationship but with her i think i'm very lucky.

next time eye-fight and maybe she'll win

SiMoNsAyS.... :thumbup
well if you want her to quit, walk up to her, grab her boob and ask for oral sex. she'll probably be outraged and leave you alone.

aresgodofwar... that will make the problem bigger for him ... trust me

girls can't have relationships with bad-looking boys
mazin... for me .. i hate guys who thinks girls would love them for their looks ... not all girls are the same ... the same with "not all guys are the same" ... right?
Sorry ppl, but you seem to think I am a dirty boy

rupert86.. i didn't think you are at all .. you have the right to say no to that girl ... but it's hard .. i know.. *sighs*

But now I'll find out know if she's being used (as a trap), I'll make her into loving me. Even if I've no interest in gals, I loce my life. And to think of so cute a girl being used as the worm (the fishing-line, remember). Disgusting; anyway, its my suspicion/paranoia
rupert86....i thought you said you don't want any thing with that girl !!!... what if it turns out that she is just a nice girl who is interested in you??.. then what ... you will like her.. and by time.. you will love her ... i say if it was a trap .. don't fall to it !!!
rupert, if theres anything i can advise you on.. it is too be yourself just think if you made a relationship out of this and had too dress up and act like a completly different person everyday for as long as the relationship lasted... and, Just calm down and let things happen if you ever date. Don't get a kiss theres always another time, don't rush into things

Bi0haZarD... :thumbup

here is my advice ... ehm...

if you don't want it... i hope GOD will give you streangth man ... be patiente :(

there is no way out ...

salut

mazin... for me .. i hate guys who thinks girls would love them for their looks ... not all girls are the same ... the same with "not all guys are the same" ... right?

@Mademoiselle Jonquil Bloom

My words didn't mean that girls would love men for their looks only. :o There are many attributes that could make girls be interested in a man.

Good appearance is one of those attributes. Certainly, bad appearance is not. Am I clear, now? :)

Thanks for your interest. :whistle:

Till my contacts get her cell no.

I wouldn't do that, that'd be some what stalking or something.

ok from my limited knowledge, don't u talk to girls in your class? I mean if u do talk go say hi, but anyways I don't know how it works over there.

I'm sure u have something planned out..

@xtremeMAC:

I didn't really get her no. as you warned me. But: what's stalking? Is it slang?

I'm famous as stoneheart in my friends coz I even don't look at girls.

Anyway, I've a nice plan today (=Monday). Just hope she doesn't go to uni but comes to our institute.

Oh yeah mazin, you're somewhat right. Today (=Tuesday) I just (casually) talked to her, and have found that a half minute talk can do better to tell you about somebody's personality than weeks of speculations.

I'm one of those ppl who can keep the next person in place (if we like to, that is).

Aha, now we'll have some serious happenings.

And plz note it, I'm a dead non-emotional buddy. She can't really flame my heart. I was just Ooooooh_ing coz I like adventure, and don't really want some matter to stay at rest for long time.

Anyways, thanks to xtremeMAC/prathapml & special thanks to mazin (who really told me to take a realistic view of matters), and all others. By your help, I was able to sort out a matter of which I have no experience.

Thanks all folks!!