Resuming the transition to Manifest V3

Sampei.Nihira

11 hours ago, Tripredacus said:

there is no reason to try to catch people in a grammar trap.

I wasn't catching anyone in a "a grammar trap." Come on, there's one million of live witnesses. Also, as religious people would say, God sees everything, fear of God.

A fair solution would be now you both apologize.

EDIT: Maybe then I reconsider postings of my valuable information,

3 hours ago, UCyborg said:

I think it can be safely assumed they won't come up with a feature name with a space in it.

Take a note, it also says --flag-switches-begin, it's the beginning, also no quotes.

Edited by D.Draker

13 hours ago, Tripredacus said:

There is a red arrow pointing to where the quotes mentioned are being used. Try to be more reasonable on the forum. We make everyone post in English and people from other countries may not be 100% accurate and clear when they post, so it is to be expected that sometimes things can get mixed up. You have the ability to figure out what a person is trying to say, there is no reason to try to catch people in a grammar trap.

This was not the question D.Draker asked, he asked if there were quotes in the command line under chrome://version/ on his screenshot. For me, it doesn't seem like the member has troubles understanding English.

13 hours ago, D.Draker said:

Take a note, it also says --flag-switches-begin, it's the beginning, also no quotes.

Indeed, I wrote my own unified starter app for Chrome and Opera, it passes a gazillion of flags and enabled/disabled features to the executable, I shared it with several members, everyone's happy with it, I never used quotes. I must be not educated enough.:lol: 

On 11/21/2023 at 4:01 PM, Tripredacus said:

Try to be more reasonable on the forum. 

My answer is reasonable as one can ever make.

On 11/21/2023 at 4:01 PM, Tripredacus said:

There is a red arrow pointing to where the quotes mentioned are being used.

When D.Draker writes something, it means the information is solid. My military background demands to be disciplined, thus don't spread fake news.

He can draw whatever amount of red arrows he wants,  it doesn't change the facts. There are no quotes at the place where he drew that red arrow.

Here's proof that quotes aren't needed, directly from Microsoft, about Edge, with one of the same flags/features he uses.

2500?v=v2&px=-1

Link to the source:

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/discussions/you-can-now-enable-encrypted-client-hello-encrypted-sni-or-esni/m-p/3600372

I'm still waiting for the public apologies and his attacking/offensive post, the one where he makes a mockery out of me, to be edited.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2023 at 11:58 AM, Sampei.Nihira said:

Here's what you requested. You will notice that the experimental flags + Command-Line Switches with "":

1.jpg

I will also include a Github link, even if archived, with the Command-Line Switches  in question with the correct syntax:

https://github.com/melo936/ChromiumHardening/blob/main/flags/chrome-command-line.md

I found another error in @Sampei.Nihiralist of flags, seeing this user tends to be hard privacy oriented, I want to help him with the error. At least one the flags I see is wrong, also the order is very questionable.

Besides, he didn't switch off the variations fingerprint, which makes him unique, maybe forgot? 

If you assume that there is an error in my browser that is not oriented to hard privacy but rather to security (your first error) (,also because you don't know my access needs at all,for example I have significant limitations to accessing government websites where I collaborate) you have to prove it with your browser by a test that of course I will not provide you have to know.

Second mistake you are highly OT in this thread
And I will not read anything that does not follow the above parameters.

So if you want to run various tests with your browser, I suggest you open a new thread.
I promise I will gladly read them.

Have a nice day.

Edited by Sampei.Nihira

Have you tried with istilldontcareaboutcookies-1.1.1? They are community run, and (they say) answer to requests. It works better (more comprehensively) than the old idontcareaboutcookies.

Cheers @Sampei.Nihira, and thanks for continuing to share your knowledge with us, retired and all. Don't mind them digital flies.

Edited by dmiranda

On 12/9/2023 at 9:39 PM, dmiranda said:

Cheers @Sampei.Nihira, and thanks for continuing to share your knowledge with us, retired and all. Don't mind them digital flies.

I second this! @Sampei.Nihira, Don't let anyone discourage you from your job as a security expert, I am pretty sure most people already appreciate what you do to us. Even though I also am concerned about security vulnerabilities (although not very much, but still concerned), I appreciate every knowledge you share with us. Please keep continuing to share knowledge with us!