StartAllBack RC: New System Tray

Tihiy

2 hours ago, Tihiy said:

I don't think T-Clock has a chance.

thats a great shame - despite its age it is simple but efficient - i would replace it if i could find anything else like it - have not looked for a while but last time i did i found nothing

17 minutes ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

<ot>

re: T-Clock, are you referring to "Redux"?

re:  replacement - I use T-Clock Redux and DS Clock but only on my XP x64.  I have only recently migrated to Win10 and have not dived into SIB+ or clock replacements on Win10 as of yet.

image.png.e1e2bacdb3ce15c3623cea795cd49628.png

image.png.3213256b5261806f31ebf6d70828deb6.png

thats the one - i use a later version than that - it does not work in standard windows 10 or 11 but using startisback and then startallback it works fine - seem to remember DS clock also gave problems

Another one I used to use was called "AlfaClock".  But also XP.

One of these days I'll start playing around with Win10 but I've *avoided it* until literally weeks ago.  Not months, weeks.

I miss the XP list of recently opened programs.  But have not been on 10 long enough to even compare different methods of restoring that list.

I have to assume that is what SIB and SAB "is", but have done zero reading on them thus far.

Admittedly, I saw the T-Clock reference and that is what brought me here, lol.

3 hours ago, Tihiy said:

That's not how it should work. Wonder how you managed to do that

I figured that's why I was asking my question last night. Then I realized it must be a bug! I'm not sure how to fix it.

Edit: I can repro this behavior on my other machine.

Edit 1: I also noticed some icons in the overflow menu are blank but when I drag them out into the systray the icon reappears. It's inconsistent but happening on two machines. 

Restarting the program fixes the blank icon.

@Tihiy I fixed it but it definitely seems like something in the registry was messed up.

I went here:

image.thumb.png.4d1f3f757148aff836acc574dad7e3b5.png

I shut off Network, Power, and Volume. Then I restarted explorer and switched them back on. Now it works:

This process worked on both machines.

image.thumb.png.14b8d853516f53bf1638171d591c6ee1.png

Edited by mackid1993

Tihiy привет.

Установлена винда 25977. SAB 3.6.13.4760 отлично работает. Кроме одного (для меня))). Zentimo xStorage Manager не показывает количество usb подключенных устройств . Если есть возможность, исправь)