Need blackwingcat's drivers (+ Installation Issues)

Hi, as the title says, I need blackwingcat's SATA AHCI drivers, because I digged through the whole internet and I need a download link for those drivers,

I'm installing Windows 2000 on an Intel Netbook

If you have questions, ask me, I just need help with that

Edited by jastahooman
title rename (HELP PLEAS I NEED BINDOWS 2K ON ME LAPTOP)

I think, but the win2k.org/cgi-bin/dl.cgi?file=iata76_cd2kh.cab link says bad gateway, and yeah I think it's Intel Matrix Storage

EDIT: whoops, It needed to be downloaded from Wayback Machine :|

Edited by jastahooman
whoop, mistake

The file is downloadable only if you click on the link from the given page, not by directly clicking on the link (on another page, like this thread) to the file, it is - i believe - a security feature to avoid excessive (automated) downloads..

Yes, nlite should work fine, though it may depend whether the main OS install files have been fiddled with:

https://msfn.org/board/topic/181433-nlite-slipstreaming-sata-drivers-for-windows-2000-sp4-install/

But check also the WinRAID  guide:

https://winraid.level1techs.com/t/guide-integration-of-intels-ahci-raid-drivers-into-a-windows-xp-w2k3-w2k-cd/25310

jaclaz

Edited by jaclaz

I might sound stupid but sorry, but I'm gonna Install W2K Pro and it says I need a specific version of nLite,

I actually did integrate drivers using the newer but I was a dumbo and just haven't known that Professional Error thing existed :wacko:

Just shared that

Edited by jastahooman
typo

• jastahooman changed the title to Need blackwingcat's drivers (+ Installation Issues)

Also does anyone know a fix to the INACESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE error EVEN with sata drivers (i slipstreamed all the drivers from BWC's intel driver cabinet thingy ( i extracted it and everything)) 

I have the ich7 chipset (idk but i got the uh IDK WHAT NUMBER - 10 but when i googled it it says i need ich7 so ima take time to research that if you need)