Possible Account Hack From Los Angeles (2 Days Ago)

legacyfan

20 minutes ago, legacyfan said:

can this be locked now as the main topic of this thread has gone way off topic again

I'll really never get what's the point of you making topics like this in the first place, if you will then later on request moderators to close them. You do this a lot, and every single time.

Edited by mina7601

3 hours ago, mina7601 said:

I'll really never get what's the point of you making topics like this in the first place, if you will then later on request moderators to close them. You do this a lot, and every single time.

Agree!

3 hours ago, legacyfan said:

can this be locked now as the main topic of this thread has gone way off topic again

You obviously can't produce a video, this is why you're mad, since it's not real you anymore, the Texan legacyfan, but the fake one from California. Which they concluded in the process of the investigation, now it can be locked, and the fake legacyfan banned until the real one proves his identity. It's fair to everyone.

15 hours ago, Cocodile said:

Agree!

Thanks, but please never take it as me being hostile to legacyfan, I'm not and will never be, I just didn't understand his behavior, that's all really.

15 hours ago, Cocodile said:

You obviously can't produce a video, this is why you're mad, since it's not real you anymore, the Texan legacyfan, but the fake one from California. Which they concluded in the process of the investigation, now it can be locked, and the fake legacyfan banned until the real one proves his identity. It's fair to everyone.

The investigation is not even over yet, and you want this topic closed? This is harsh, don't you think? I say better not, let it stay open, because I am curious to see how will the investigation end. Our supervisor Tripredacus just made only 1 reply here in this topic and nothing new yet, so I say nah, let this topic stay open. Besides, we have to be fair. Not because Tripredacus has made his reply here about the account locking in this topic means we request him to ban legacyfan threateningly, instead, we should let the discussion continue. I recommend you (and D.Draker) do not try to troll (I could have said ruin, but troll is a much stronger word) this topic any further, because it does no good, but only shows who is truly causing trouble and arguments here. Thanks. :cool:

Edited by mina7601

It’s sad that MSFN has become a battleground for tiny cliques. I think the forum’s “reputation” feature should be disabled because it has been reduced to a weapon of war. I’m beginning to wonder why I’m still here, aside from trying to prevent AstroSkipper from rambling on and on about crappy security software while denigrating more effective options. I just might have to abandon this “Funny Farm.”

2 hours ago, Vistapocalypse said:

It’s sad that MSFN has become a battleground for tiny cliques. I think the forum’s “reputation” feature should be disabled because it has been reduced to a weapon of war. I’m beginning to wonder why I’m still here, aside from trying to prevent AstroSkipper from rambling on and on about crappy security software while denigrating more effective options. I just might have to abandon this “Funny Farm.”

a solution is being worked on to deal with the current situation on the forum

9 hours ago, Vistapocalypse said:

Freaking Hell! I completely ignore you, no one touches you, yet you had to bring you usual fights with others (esp. highly respected) members), like AstroSkipper, even here, into the fake legacyfan topic! Besides, you, again, made a serious violation, you hijacked the locked reputation thread, which @Tommy already warned about!

I'm now putting you in the pack of these two, you know who. Congratulations to the new trio.

1 hour ago, D.Draker said:

Besides, you, again, made a serious violation, you hijacked the locked reputation thread, which @Tommy already warned about!

Yeah sure, lol. Funny you say Vistapocalypse made a serious violation, when you, in fact, did it the first.:buehehe: Please stop making me laugh out loud! And don't you dare attempt to start another argument/bickering/drama here in this topic about it. We've had enough of this already.

@Vistapocalypse First, I agree with you about the reputation feature (despite it being discussed 6 months ago). Second, IMHO, I say no need to leave this forum. I understand you are disappointed by some members here (and believe me, I [as well as legacyfan] am disappointed too), but I never felt the need to leave MSFN, despite all of these continuingly happening here at MSFN.

"Or what? you will report me? Go ahead! Don't forget to include the offensive posts by your friend."

OK sir, I'll make sure to remind the moderators to Shift+Del your (and Cocodile and your old friend Dixel) existence from MSFN, since you keep asking me to report you.

Edited by mina7601

3 hours ago, mina7601 said:

And don't you dare attempt to start another argument/bickering/drama here in this topic about it. We've had enough of this already.

Or what? you will report me? Go ahead! Don't forget to include the offensive posts by your friend.