Chrome 110-based Opera - I ported it to Vista.

D.Draker

15 hours ago, Vistapocalypse said:

Perhaps he thinks the name “Blaukovitch” sounds Russian? I just did a little research, and the name (or at least the spelling) seems to be more common in the United States than anywhere else, e.g. Jim Blaukovitch is a well-known golf course architect here.

Regarding this, he has a link attached (right at the page) to his native Russian forum where he consults on how to "properly" cra_ck software from the "Evil Western companies".

Of course, more detailed instructions on how to hack Opera are included there. That forum is only in Russian.

All in in his native Russian language.  I shan't post the link for pretty obvious reasons, but can share in "private", if we are to assume the messages are private.

Probably you will find the same language speaking friends there. 

Thank you for confirming that Russophobia is your real concern about Blaukovitch. Reinhard presumably resides in Austria, since he is Managing Director of Denuvo - but if he can write in Russian, what further evidence would a Russophobe require? No need to PM me any Russian links: I can’t read Russian.

Dave-H could lock this topic as far as I’m concerned, since your earlier efforts have been surpassed by a “Russian cracker” now.

17 hours ago, Karla Sleutel said:

There is a topic where users discuss his racism, also. He called one big, over a billion nation "dirty".

Only two nations on earth have over a billion people. Both of them have good relations with Putin’s Russia, albeit not with one another. If Blaukovitch has denounced one of Putin’s allies, that suggests to me that he is not a Putin loyalist, so your point escapes me.

9 hours ago, Vistapocalypse said:

Only two nations on earth have over a billion people. Both of them have good relations with Putin’s Russia, albeit not with one another. 

That's not "my point", not "my words" either, we [Zoomers] are observant enough to not step into such cheap traps of switching subjects and rather outdated tricks of putting someone else's words into others' mouths. All of what he wrote, including his racism is discussed at that page. Interested? Go visit. Please, don't disturb me with nonsense.

9 hours ago, Vistapocalypse said:

If Blaukovitch has denounced one of Putin’s allies, that suggests to me that he is not a Putin loyalist, so your point escapes me.

Politics is forbidden of this website. I'm rather interested to read about Opera. Stop derailing.

14 hours ago, Vistapocalypse said:

Dave-H could lock this topic as far as I’m concerned, since your earlier efforts have been surpassed by a “Russian cracker” now.

Why the fact that @D.Drakerported Opera a year earlier than that Cr*acker escaped you? Hmmm?

16 hours ago, Vistapocalypse said:

Thank you for confirming that Russophobia is your real concern about Blaukovitch. Reinhard presumably resides in Austria, since he is Managing Director of Denuvo - but if he can write in Russian, what further evidence would a Russophobe require? No need to PM me any Russian links: I can’t read Russian.

According to @Vistapocalypse, and I quote:

Blaukovitch Reinhard, a proud Russian, presumably resides in Austria, he is Managing Director of Denuvo, he creates several (!) public pages in English, Russian, presumably other languages, all with his real name, where he proudly declares himself a cr_acker of Denuvo copy-protected Opera, Brave, etc, calls all his projects "Cr_acks" acknowledges he cracks Denuvo (!) and Securom, teaches how to do it, and accuses the Western companies of Evilness, Did I miss anything? Oh, oops, I've missed his racism part, but it's already criticized well enough at git.

What further evidence of profanity is required? 

Whose profanity is that, everyone decides for himself.

On 2/18/2024 at 12:37 AM, Vistapocalypse said:

Self-described Zoomer in Denmark wants to use year-old Opera on modified Windows Vista!? “Please, don’t disturb me with nonsense.” :crazy:

I'm not "Self-described", I was born in the nineties. I currently reside in Canada, which is shown at my profile. When and where did I tell I look for a Vista browser? When and where did I tell I want to use a year old browser? Did a quick look at your profile, clearly you're way out of line with many people on your daily basis, and it even looks like the whole purpose of your presence is to insinuate scandals only. You're rude, too obvious you're poorly educated, don't know how to behave yourself with women.

Leave me alone, thanks.

6 hours ago, Karla Sleutel said:

I'm not "Self-described", I was born in the nineties. I currently reside in Canada, which is shown at my profile. When and where did I tell I look for a Vista browser? When and where did I tell I want to use a year old browser? Did a quick look at your profile, clearly you're way out of line with many people on your daily basis, and it even looks like the whole purpose of your presence is to insinuate scandals only. You're rude, too obvious you're poorly educated, don't know how to behave yourself with women.

Leave me alone, thanks.

Rays of support to you, Karla! That user @Vistapocalypse attacked me heavily in the past, too, at least he switched his strange attention elsewhere, be strong, I can wish to you.

Blauko*vitch Opera port (or "cra*k", like he calls it) is a non working gimmick, it's simply impossible to use it due to constant "OUT_OF_MEMORY error".

Am I already a "Russophobe", or not yet? :buehehe::cheerleader:

Here's the technical information that might help.

VirtualAlloc(0x400000000, 0x400000000, MEM_RESERVE, PAGE_NOACCESS);

A preliminary guess they posted: "attempts to reserve a huge memory value".

Thad said, I sincerely wish the cra*ker overcomes that bug, probably he needs to use @D.Draker's findings to get there.

To cease the most likely probable s* storm of insults, I'm posting this screenshot, but without the links, of course.

It's a screen of Blauko*vitch's Chrome, that has the same error as Blauko*vitch's Opera "cra*k".

Both totally unusable, as of now.

Balukovitcsh.jpg

9 hours ago, Saxon said:

That user @Vistapocalypse attacked me heavily in the past, too, at least he switched his strange attention elsewhere...

Hello account #4 of many. I have not “attacked” account #5, and have no clear recollection of attacking account #4, although it became hostile toward me almost immediately upon creation, leaving little doubt that it was one of yours. Have a nIce day. :)

4 hours ago, Vistapocalypse said:

Hello account #4 of many. I have not “attacked” account #5, and have no clear recollection of attacking account #4, although it became hostile toward me almost immediately upon creation, leaving little doubt that it was one of yours. Have a nIce day. :)

You did, many times, but the offensive posts were kindly removed by our respected moderators, almost each time. Had there been any consequences for you? I don't know, but it wasn't not enough, your behaviour hasn't changed. My screen name is Saxon, not "account #4 of many". I suggest you to be respectful, which is demanded by the rules. I don't how blind someone that even considers your weird theory must be, "one man" can't post 24/7 with 1-2 hours intervals during all night and day at absolutely random intervals. 

https://msfn.org/board/topic/184730-antimalware-firewall-and-other-security-programs-for-windows-xp-working-in-2023-and-hopefully-beyond/?do=findComment&comment=1250550

Now, as usual, you have nothing useful to contribute to this discussion. Find yourself a hobby, no? Stop troubling members!