“Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.”

XPerceniol

13 hours ago, msfntor said:

But Sal... why you think you're NOT safe on your hill?

It's your imagination only, I think...

I'm safe in my home for the most part, people leave me alone but outside there is hate and disdain and I don't speak much anymore to people because I'm fearful I will be beaten up for just breathing the same air as them; but yeah, I know I pass judgment on others when I don't really know and thank heavens there are no Russians here. I'm one of the oldest here now, only 3 others and they don't know me and I sort of want to keep it that way as I wouldn't be a good friend to anybody in this shape. Nobody would want to be around me, but I don't want to change for others (that is stupid) only myself and to make my life pleasant.

4 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

I'm safe in my home for the most part, people leave me alone but outside there is hate and disdain and I don't speak much anymore to people because I'm fearful I will be beaten up for just breathing the same air as them; but yeah, I know I pass judgment on others when I don't really know and thank heavens there are no Russians here. I'm one of the oldest here now, only 3 others and they don't know me and I sort of want to keep it that way as I wouldn't be a good friend to anybody in this shape. Nobody would want to be around me, but I don't want to change for others (that is stupid) only myself and to make my life pleasant.

do you feel safe around me? (just asking)

Ok. so...

I need to back to it again and I've lots bottled up inside and need to write and this is the thread for me to do so.

Everyone here was so worked up (where I reside, not the forums) about politics and I insisted we turn off the news and things are calm now and I'm sitting here with my back turned to the TV and Bones is playing and I'm enjoying it. I'm drinking a sun burst melon lemonade.

I don't fit in anywhere in this world or on the net and mental health forums are no longer my liking. I forgot my blog and never actually started it. I want to talk more about acquired brain injury and my mental health but I'm just stuck in this rut and cant see any way out and I don't see light at the end of the tunnel.

Sleep has been everything but restorative.

Ugh...

For the foreseeable future I'll likely stay glued to this thread and only stray on occasion.

Sort of taking this news hard and I've lost family to suicide.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Brandis

On November 11, 2003, Brandis was found hanged in the hallway of his Los Angeles apartment. He was transported to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center[10] and died the following day of injuries sustained from the hanging. He was 27 years old.[11]

Brandis did not leave a suicide note.[12] After his death, friends reported that he had been depressed about his waning career and was reportedly disappointed when his appearance in the 2002 war drama Hart's War, a role he hoped would revive his career, was significantly reduced in the film's final cut. Brandis began drinking heavily and said that he intended to kill himself.[13]

Edited by XPerceniol

10 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

For the foreseeable future I'll likely stay glued to this thread and only stray on occasion.

But don't forget my Detox thread, please, Page 50 already (to click on Pretty Detox Posts link): 

Thank you!

Edited by msfntor

19 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Do you meditate?

Be TRUE, Sal...

You should stop with this "meditation" crap...you are an intelligent person, so you know it does NOTHING but waste or "fill" your time. It's actually wasted time, and you must know that, right, Sal?
It's the same as thinking for a while about the chicken you ate a week ago... poor chicken, but "meditating" about it is also for nothing, so little effect, isn't it? Am I right?:dubbio::yes:

2 hours ago, msfntor said:

Be TRUE, Sal...

You should stop with this "meditation" crap...you are an intelligent person, so you know it does NOTHING but waste or "fill" your time. It's actually wasted time, and you must know that, right, Sal?
It's the same as thinking for a while about the chicken you ate a week ago... poor chicken, but "meditating" about it is also for nothing, so little effect, isn't it? Am I right?:dubbio::yes:

I know you mean well, but meditation has been a life-saver for me better than medication, so I don't agree. Can we agree to disagree?