“Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.”

XPerceniol

XPercenia ... hmmm ... (cenia) sounds fancy lol :)

Yeah, some days are typo city here as well. 

No prob ... 

I'm gonna have to turn everything off soon or else I catch hell as everything is supposed to be calm by 9:00. 

And if you want to continue this discussion: you can interact with these flowers, touch them, admire them from close up, smell them if they're fragrant, or pick up a bouquet and take it to your sweetheart... and with the cat you can interact even better: you can love it, it can love you back, you can feed it and it would be grateful... these are much closer than the cold and distant Universe to admire from afar, to send probes, to send people to the Moon, and maybe beyond. And don't hesitate to put the likes under the photos of the space I post from time to time, please... that's all you can do with the Universe... put the likes.

6 hours ago, msfntor said:

And don't hesitate to put the likes under the photos of the space I post from time to time, please... that's all you can do with the Universe... put the likes.

I don't see many posting of the universe from you anymore?!

I had tuna for dinner (poor mister Tuna and mister Blobfish) and I ate cherry dump cake and I'm full. Maybe find a game as I'm watching mindless TV

Thank you for reminding me, Mina, I did forget yesterday. Better late than never.