Pretty Detox Posts

msfntor

8 hours ago, mina7601 said:

Sorry, I don't know anything uBlock nor uMatrix, so I'm afraid I don't use them.

Tell me Mina, what do you use as anti-ads and anti-malware, please?
uBlock is the best and easy solution against all this...
If you want, you can easily download uBlock Origin, and I'll tell you everything you want

But uMatrix is too difficult and too boring...

8 hours ago, mina7601 said:

Forgive me for this, but sadly yes, they were not good. I'm really sorry.

Nothing to be sorry about, they are visibly not very good...
It has already happened once, that DeepL has increased the number of languages considerably, so obviously you have to wait for this DeepL, they are surely working in this direction.

8 hours ago, msfntor said:

uBlock is the best and easy solution against all this...
If you want, you can easily download uBlock Origin, and I'll tell you everything you want

But uMatrix is too difficult and too boring...

It has already happened once, that DeepL has increased the number of languages considerably, so obviously you have to wait for this DeepL, they are surely working in this direction.

I also never was able to understand uMatrix ...

11 hours ago, msfntor said:

For anti-ads, I use AdBlock Plus in my main browser Chrome. For anti-malware, I don't use any, because I don't need one, and my main OS is already modern enough.

Edited by mina7601

11 hours ago, msfntor said:

I agree, the translators aren't very good. And yeah, I will have to wait for DeepL, I will make sure to check their site for languages every time.

7 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

I will have to wait for DeepL, I will make sure to check their site for languages every time.

Yeah sure DeepL is MUCH better than Google or Bing translators... 6 times better!:hello:

Read about DeepL too here: https://msfn.org/board/topic/182193-the-msfn-café-a-penny-for-your-thoughts/?do=findComment&comment=1230052

Thank you, Mina!

17 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

For anti-ads, I use AdBlock Plus in my main browser Chrome. For anti-malware, I don't use any, because I don't need one, and my main OS is already modern enough.

I didn't realize you'd made the switch to 11; do you enjoy it?

Edited by XPerceniol

1 minute ago, XPerceniol said:

I didn't realize you made the switch to 11; do you enjoy it?

So far, yes, it's pretty good to me. I mean, it's pretty much a long time since I made the switch, from July 12 last year.

Edited by mina7601

9 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

Yes, I'd like to learn about uBlock.

OK., then download it in your preferred browser and get your first impressions here, please...

Gorhill home page at github: https://github.com/gorhill/uBlock

At the bottom of the page you have the Chrome and Firefox extension links, good riddance, Mina!

Edited by msfntor

If you live near Milwaukee and want a dog with a legendary backstory, you better hurry!

Read this: Check out the 53 dogs that just survived a snowy plane crash and are up for adoptionhttps://notthebee.com/article/if-you-ever-wanted-the-rare-distinction-of-owner-a-dog-who-survived-a-plane-crash-nows-your-chance