StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

1 hour ago, MrMateczko said:

We don't even know what is the issue, TheInvoker should explain it clearly. Is it about the network icon not showing the Windows 11 Bluetooth menu? It is showing it if the taskbar icons are set to Windows 11 or Windows 7 menus.

TheInvoker should clearly explain their issue rather than being rude to the developer of the software.

2 hours ago, MrMateczko said:

We don't even know what is the issue, TheInvoker should explain it clearly. Is it about the network icon not showing the Windows 11 Bluetooth menu? It is showing it if the taskbar icons are set to Windows 11 or Windows 7 menus.

i posted a screenshot.

it's there, just watch and read

51 minutes ago, mackid1993 said:

TheInvoker should clearly explain their issue rather than being rude to the developer of the software.

or maybe you could do the same to me instead of tell me what i HAVE TO DO.

and the reply of the other thing just talking about windows 11 and not my question, is another example that it's not me to be rude

10 minutes ago, TheInvoker said:

and the reply of the other thing just talking about windows 11 and not my question, is another example that it's not me to be rude

We can all see your screenshot but the consensus is that you aren't clearly explaining the issue you are having in spite of the screenshot. Perhaps if you clearly explain the problem others will be willing to help you. Not patching the software is not a solution to your problem and you aren't going to get anyone here assist you with an ill advised, unsupported scenario. If you'd like help you should try being a little less angry and a little more descriptive of your problem. :) 

15 minutes ago, TheInvoker said:

Since you aren't explaining your problem and instead just being rude I can only guess as to what the issue you are having is. Is it that you cannot access the control center? If that is the case, open SAB on taskbar page click notification area icons. 

image.png.4fa0aee16103851b553e2fdbcc0f85ff.png

A control panel window will open, click Turn System Icons on or off:

image.png.5e27912453472208328c4fd5a13de3a5.png

Turn control center on, it is off by default:

image.thumb.png.ed241cd474e8121a82185fed0fcdd407.png

If this doesn't help then you will need to explain your issue better as I don't think anyone understands.

not explaining?

i said "i only know i didn't have the cards (it can be customized) anymore"

this explains what i mean

Maybe you don't call them cards but once i say "it can be customized" you should understand i'm talking about those squares with BT, Airplane, Light

I tried the latest version now and those  cards/icons are gone with Windows 10 flyout.....and i need this because Windows 11 doesn't show the big clock when you click on it

With 3.6.4 i have to choose between the cards and the clock while with the old version i'm using, i can have both

clock.jpg

10 posts later I got it, you had control center on network icon click if you had Win10 corner icons on. Newer builds enabled Win10 network UI and you don't like it, you care only about Win10 calendar and don't want to reconfigure icons.

:dubbio:too bad

not calendar.

i want the BIG clock. i don't care about calendar. Only Win10 has it. Win7 is better than Win11 but not like Win10. But you changed win10 network, removing all the cards. Let's call them quick settings?? that is what i said at beginning.

There is no "control center" icon there. there is no control center on windows too....at least i don't hafve it. I have Settings or Control Panel, maybe you mean this? but they are not there

Ok now...give me a solution. how can keep both quick settngs on network icon and the big clock?

1 hour ago, TheInvoker said:

not calendar.

i want the BIG clock. i don't care about calendar. Only Win10 has it. Win7 is better than Win11 but not like Win10. But you changed win10 network, removing all the cards. Let's call them quick settings?? that is what i said at beginning.

There is no "control center" icon there. there is no control center on windows too....at least i don't hafve it. I have Settings or Control Panel, maybe you mean this? but they are not there

Ok now...give me a solution. how can keep both quick settngs on network icon and the big clock?

You can enable the icon for the control center which will give you access to Windows 11's quick settings.

ah so control center is this new icone. never seen it. never need to disable it

but no, i don't want more icons. they are already too much but unfortunately thjey are all needed or can't be hidden because those software don't allow to hide tray icon.

is there a way to add a shortcut to (bluetooth) devices (not bluetooth AND devices) directly on START menu?

1 hour ago, TheInvoker said:

ah so control center is this new icone. never seen it. never need to disable it

but no, i don't want more icons. they are already too much but unfortunately thjey are all needed or can't be hidden because those software don't allow to hide tray icon.

is there a way to add a shortcut to (bluetooth) devices (not bluetooth AND devices) directly on START menu?

If you see my earlier post you can hide icons using the control panel applet I recommended using. In that applet choose Turn System Icons On or Off and you can hide and show the system icons that you don't want to see. The supported way to access quick settings is to use the control center icon as using the Win 10 or Win 7 flyouts generally override the control center that would be brought up with the Windows 11 flyouts. Not updating SAB is not a good solution as you will quickly run into well documented compatibility issues.

2 hours ago, Tihiy said:

Bluetooth devices are available with bluetooth tray icon if you double-click it.

i posted 2 screenshot of my taskbar tray....do you see BT icon? i hid it for the same reason i dont' want to add new icons

2 hours ago, mackid1993 said:

If you see my earlier post you can hide icons using the control panel applet I recommended using. In that applet choose Turn System Icons On or Off and you can hide and show the system icons that you don't want to see. The supported way to access quick settings is to use the control center icon as using the Win 10 or Win 7 flyouts generally override the control center that would be brought up with the Windows 11 flyouts. Not updating SAB is not a good solution as you will quickly run into well documented compatibility issues.

i know i can hide icons but i don't want. i used to hide the ones i don't need very often but at the moment it would be just one of them and in the place of that icon i would have the triangle that shows hidden icons

I don't think anyone can help you. It sounds like the feature you are looking for is deprecated. I suggested a workaround and that's all I can do. Perhaps someone else has a different suggestion but I don't think there is a way for you to get what you ask for.