StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

Hi @Tihiy! I experience explorer crashes when i connect/disconnect second display. No dumps are generated. I use SaB 3.7.10. In all 2 PCs with Windows 11 canary insider build and 22h2 windows.

Edited by Ionut Bara

On 6/20/2024 at 4:02 PM, mackid1993 said:

He didn't comment because it was a Microsoft issue. Install 26100.994. It's resolved. I had to switch from IoT Enterprise LTSC to Pro because of issues with the Surface app not properly working so I've only tested on Pro.

Build 26100.1000 resolves the issue with the Widgets button not opening with Enhanced Classic Taskbar enabled. :cool:

OS: Windows 11 iot enterprise ltsc   ;   OS version: 24H2 26100

And using Startallback to customize 
but when I right click on "learn about this picture"  it says open and if I open it it opens ms edge and search similar photos. Before( pre Startallback installation behavior)   when I right clicked on it it used to show me 4 total photos to choose, I liked it. 
Photo attached 

Screenshot (1).png

Posted (edited)

- Action Center button setting same as newer system one

- [22H2+] Removed Copilot from systray

- [26244] Unredirected Fonts with 'Restore Control Panel applets' folder

- [23H2+] Fix Widgets not opening / closing properly when clicked in taskbar

- Hidden empty IME button

- Dark magic fixes

Edited by Tihiy

When i use the windows 7 command bar, the navigation arrows (go back, forward) dissapear. However if i maximize the window they do appear, but only then.

I was on 3.7.10, and upgraded to 3.7.11 with no difference.

I'm on 22631.3810, 23H2.

HI @Tihiy  does the new test release solve the windows spotlight  button right click problem on desktop? Can I get a full changelog?  using 24h2 26100

Edited by Sparkling
added some more info

1 hour ago, Kleine Eule 73 said:

Hello Tihiy
Thanks for your correction. I just installed it, but if you go to the taskbar in the settings and try to set "improved classic taskbar to on" you get a black screen and after a few seconds the explorer switches back to the previous display and the switch on is disabled again

are you using 26244 insider build?

1 hour ago, Tumlare said:

When i use the windows 7 command bar, the navigation arrows (go back, forward) dissapear. However if i maximize the window they do appear, but only then.

I was on 3.7.10, and upgraded to 3.7.11 with no difference.

I'm on 22631.3810, 23H2.

Not reproducing this

50 minutes ago, Sparkling said:

HI @Tihiy  does the new test release solve the windows spotlight  button right click problem on desktop? Can I get a full changelog?  using 24h2 26100

That's full changelog. If you want that stuff you need to disable classic menus I guess.

Please do not bump your posts in this pile. Do not report 26244 missing classic taskbar. I know

@Tihiy are there any plans on re-implementing classic taskbar back (maybe by downgrading system components, or creating a similar one from scratch, like classic start menu), or it is gone forever now?

1 hour ago, Ionut Bara said:

The bluetooth icon was got removed in pre 26244, in 26241 for example.

Nope

58 minutes ago, barchee said:

@Tihiy are there any plans on re-implementing classic taskbar back (maybe by downgrading system components, or creating a similar one from scratch, like classic start menu), or it is gone forever now?

Stay tuned