The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

14 hours ago, msfntor said:

What are you saying... get a grip and act!

You are a young man, you are not yet 100 years old, so in the Plain Forces, act every day, start now.

Nothing worse than inaction and waiting around for others to pick us up, only WE can get better no pill and no doctor only YOU.

Yes Start now why wait.

1 hour ago, legacyfan said:

like I said several posts ago there's always a chance to have a good day you just have to look around you and see what makes you happy and then chase it follow what makes you happy and you will never feel lonely or sad that's what I learned from my younger years on here and it might help both of you as well 

Thank you and I'm very grateful and mindful of your presence and advice. Again, appreciate if very much.

1 hour ago, mina7601 said:

Yes, I know my thinking is bad and painful, and that I should get rid of it, but the current circumstances I am in cause me to think like that.

I understand as my circumstances aren't ideal either. Avoid known triggers is all we can do to start.

Edited by XPerceniol

15 minutes ago, legacyfan said:

I'm just passing on what y'all did for me when I was down

Do you mean when you used to get warnings (for breaking MSFN rules) by moderators in the past? :dubbio:

Edited by mina7601

7 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

Do you mean when you used to get warnings (for breaking MSFN rules) by moderators in the past? :dubbio:

You helped me get over the hole do I spell like a 10 year old incident 2 years ago https://msfn.org/board/topic/182528-do-you-think-i-spell-like-a-10-year-old/page/2/#comment-1197398 I thought no one likes me and you helped me realise I was needed and wanted here (the darkest time for me on here)

Edited by legacyfan

12 minutes ago, legacyfan said:

You helped me get over the hole do I spell like a 10 year old incident 2 years ago https://msfn.org/board/topic/182528-do-you-think-i-spell-like-a-10-year-old/page/2/#comment-1197398 I thought no one likes me and you helped me realise I was needed and wanted here (the darkest time for me on here)

I'm glad I was of help! While yes, you weren't used to their responses to you at that time, I don't think they hate you. They are meaning to help you improve your spelling. But I am still glad you liked the way I helped you get out of the incident!

Edited by mina7601

28 minutes ago, legacyfan said:

I'm just passing on what y'all did for me when I was down

Always pass along love when you no longer need it, after you've wrapped yourself around it and it fills you, you add to the light and it builds - never pass along darkness take it and squash it and toss it away, this way you won't spread toxic news.