The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

14 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

Oh, dearest Mina, that brought a tear to my eye reading that and I'm so sorry you feel this way too. So young and I know (I know) everything seems scary ahead and when down hard to see anything, let alone the light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm so sorry I don't have the words and I feel as I've failed you but anything helpful I could say would be hypercritical of me. 

Actually, I feel this way when I am hopeless, but even then, I am hopeless 90% of the time.

7 hours ago, mina7601 said:

I am hopeless 90% of the time.

What are you saying... get a grip and act!

You are a young man, you are not yet 100 years old, so in the Plain Forces, act every day, start now.

8 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

I feel as I've failed

And your another sad quote: "I wish I wasn't born at all. I feel sick and hopeless and I just want *out*."

Uh, you must be twice as old as 50... at least, what you say sounds like the words of a centenarian in bad shape... aren't you exaggerating?

Get your strength back and don't swallow so many weird drugs the doctor gave you...I think.

Take Clint Eastwood's example: https://twitter.com/ClintEastwoo_ - "Getting younger everyday"

Fk4Sn6tXEAAL4cX?format=jpg&name=900x900

“My mule don’t like people laughing”

#BroncoBilly 1980

FO45b5tXoAIcju7?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by msfntor

Terrence K. Williams @w_terrence

Jan 27

What in the Im a Chihuahua trapped in a Humans body is going on. I’m moving to Mars.

@elonmusk hurry up and get us there because the Earth is going crazy. Lord Jesus Take The Wheel

12 hours ago, msfntor said:

What are you saying... get a grip and act!

You are a young man, you are not yet 100 years old, so in the Plain Forces, act every day, start now.

I don't understand what do you want me to do.

12 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

I don't understand what do you want me to do.

like I said several posts ago there's always a chance to have a good day you just have to look around you and see what makes you happy and then chase it follow what makes you happy and you will never feel lonely or sad that's what I learned from my younger years on here and it might help both of you as well 

Edited by legacyfan

3 minutes ago, legacyfan said:

I like both of you and I don't like my friends thinking of that they should not even exist in the world

Yes, I know my thinking is bad and painful, and that I should get rid of it, but the current circumstances I am in cause me to think like that.

What to Do If You Wish you Where Never Born (What to do) by ptimistminds.com  In this brief blog, we will be talking about I wish I was never born, why I wish I was never born, what to do when I wish I was never born, and more information about I wish I was never born. more here https://optimistminds.com/i-wish-i-was-never-born/

Edited by legacyfan

It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy. How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad happened?-Samwise Gamgee