The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

15 minutes ago, msfntor said:

Tell me, do you live with your family?

Yes, I do. I don't live alone.

15 minutes ago, msfntor said:

Does your mother give you food 3 times a day?

Yes.

Edited by mina7601

21 hours ago, mina7601 said:

Actually, I feel this way when I am hopeless, but even then, I am hopeless 90% of the time.

So. we must increase the ratio and tip the scale from 10% feelings of being hopeful and slowly increase decrease the 90% and chalk up to a dark day as just that and tomorrow is another day. Hopefully if you do things and as @msfntor wrote - take action - and the dark days should become less-and-less until they are not more. 

I'm working on this too and thank you for sticking around (both the forum and in real life)

You can't be happy all the time and you can't be sad all the time. Through darkness you see the light. I feel better today.

Edited by XPerceniol

1 minute ago, XPerceniol said:

So. we must increase the ratio and tip the scale from 10% feelings of being hopeful and slowly increase decrease the 90% and chalk up to a dark day as just that and tomorrow is another day. Hopefully if you do things and as @msfntor wrote - take action - and the dark days should become less-and-less until they are not more. 

I fully agree with this.

2 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

I'm working on this too and thank you for sticking around (both the forum and in real life)

You're welcome.

1 hour ago, legacyfan said:

What to Do If You Wish you Where Never Born (What to do) by ptimistminds.com  In this brief blog, we will be talking about I wish I was never born, why I wish I was never born, what to do when I wish I was never born, and more information about I wish I was never born. more here https://optimistminds.com/i-wish-i-was-never-born/

Reading now!!