The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

19 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Beautiful picture - thank you for sharing it and reading now and hopefully I can find other inspiring stories from good people

"Epoch Inspired @EpochInspired

Your daily inspiration, with stories of hope, love, tradition, and insights about health, family and art.

https://twitter.com/EpochInspired

TheEpochTimes.com: https://www.theepochtimes.com/c-inspired "

- So I am delighted to be able to satisfy you with this link to other inspiring stories that will make you feel good! You could share some of your favourite stories with us.:worship:

FnRWFi-agAEXlfP?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by msfntor
quote and picture added

But I've problem to read on theepochtimes.com, this nag window which freezes the page - no more scrolling then... have you succeeded to pass by?...

I don't have account.

On https://www.theepochtimes.com/dog-photography-awards-reveals-top-dog-pictures-of-2022-avalanche-search-k9s-frisbees-and-more_4996065.html 

Now I'm able to scroll, with uBlock enabled and scripts disabled, and in another tab (so no more nag window). Which items you've enabled in uBlock on this page, please?

Dalia-Fichmann-1st-Place-Portrait-_-Land

Sarah-Ebner-2nd-Place-Dogs-_-People.jpg

Joanne-Liu-3rd-Place-Portrait-_-Landscap

Edited by msfntor
link and pictures added

This Giant Bird of Prey Is the Largest Eagle on Earth With Talons Bigger Than a Grizzly Bear’s Claws

https://www.theepochtimes.com/this-giant-bird-of-prey-is-the-largest-eagle-on-earth-with-talons-bigger-than-a-grizzly-bears-claws_4998457.html

BY MICHAEL WING TIMEJANUARY 29, 2023

For a bird named after a horrid beast from Greek mythology, this raptor of unmatched power and majesty is pretty incredible. The “harpy eagle” was so named because of its resemblance to the chimerical harpy—storm spirits with the face of a woman and body of a bird who carried dead souls to the underworld, Hades.

The harpy eagle is the largest eagle on Earth and certainly the most powerful. Its first known documentation was in the 10th edition of “Systema Naturae” by Carl Linnaeus in 1758, who dubbed the bird “vultur harpyja” after the mythical beast. As we shall see, its moniker is well deserved.

This bird is big. Bearing slate-black feathers on its upper body and white feathers almost entirely covering its lower half, this avian has been measured at total lengths of 2 feet, 10 inches, to 3 feet, 6 inches; with wingspans from 5 foot, 9 inches, to 7 foot, 4 inches—that’s wider than most NBA players are tall! The raptor has a grip so strong it can crush bone and kill its prey in an instant. It shows no fear around humans and certainly commands our respect.

et-eagle-56-we-b3737682-40-1200x720.jpg

(CARL DE SOUZA/AFP via Getty Images; Dmitrii Kash/Shutterstock)

et-eagle-56370768240.jpg

A male harpy eagle, born and raised in captivity, flies toward its trainer for food at the National Association for the Conservation of Nature (ANCON), near Panama City. (ELMER MARTINEZ/AFP via Getty Images)

et-eagle-567357-40.jpg

A harpy eagle screaming. (Dmitrii Kash/Shutterstock)

Although they are not known to prey on humans—yet show no fear of humans either—harpy eagles are said to pick off livestock on rare occasions. It is advised to pay them considerable respect, as one reportedly almost knocked a BBC cameraman unconscious on one occasion. Moreover, with harpy eagle populations diminishing due to hunting and logging, they are considered critically endangered in Mexico and Central America making them all the more worthy of our respect.

Conjuring creatures from Greek mythology, while likewise inspiring Mayan civilization and even a “Harry Potter” character, the harpy eagle is a true wonder of our world. And for now, its awesome beauty continues to live on, inspire, and amaze us.

Read more on the link above, please...

NAVY UFO RADAR DATA & FOOTAGE

May 27, 2021

In 2019 US Navy warships were swarmed by UFOs; here is RADAR footage from that event series.

BACKGROUND

This footage was filmed in the CIC (Combat Information Center) of the USS Omaha on July 15th 2019 in a warning area off San Diego by Visual Intelligence Personnel (VIPER team). This RADAR data release shows four clips; multiple unknown targets (and one civilian vessel). Some of the unknown targets drop off RADAR in this footage. This happened numerous times throughout the UFO encounter series. At the height of the contacts - there were at least fourteen unknowns observed at one time. The event series reached a crescendo with one of the unknown targets entering the water at 11pm. No wreckage found. None of the unidentified craft were recovered.

This is corroborative sensor data demonstrating a significant UFO event series - where unknowns were swarming US Navy warships. This type of cross-platform information verification is both unique and rare in the pursuit of the UFO mystery.

HERE: https://www.extraordinarybeliefs.com/news4/navy-ufo-radar-data

YouTube video: UFO RADAR DATA

Former Pentagon official discusses UFO sightings in Canada and the United States

Edited by msfntor

1 hour ago, msfntor said:

NAVY UFO RADAR DATA & FOOTAGE

May 27, 2021

In 2019 US Navy warships were swarmed by UFOs; here is RADAR footage from that event series.

BACKGROUND

This footage was filmed in the CIC (Combat Information Center) of the USS Omaha on July 15th 2019 in a warning area off San Diego by Visual Intelligence Personnel (VIPER team). This RADAR data release shows four clips; multiple unknown targets (and one civilian vessel). Some of the unknown targets drop off RADAR in this footage. This happened numerous times throughout the UFO encounter series. At the height of the contacts - there were at least fourteen unknowns observed at one time. The event series reached a crescendo with one of the unknown targets entering the water at 11pm. No wreckage found. None of the unidentified craft were recovered.

This is corroborative sensor data demonstrating a significant UFO event series - where unknowns were swarming US Navy warships. This type of cross-platform information verification is both unique and rare in the pursuit of the UFO mystery.

HERE: https://www.extraordinarybeliefs.com/news4/navy-ufo-radar-data

YouTube video: UFO RADAR DATA

Former Pentagon official discusses UFO sightings in Canada and the United States

I think I'm going to watch all 3 tonight as people here just watch the news and wonder why they are triggered, I know I get easily triggered from political news (far left and far right) I'm in the center on most but the far right want to take remove scum like me (their words, Sean Hannity frequently calls us scum and filth) from the earth after they remove all rights.

Its just exhausting at the length they would go to prove survival of the fittest and I would fail and lose.  

On 1/28/2023 at 1:00 AM, msfntor said:

I saw this post from you announcing this, I gave a like surely, and now BIG CONGRATS to you!

Sorry for the late response, but thank you, but it isn't over yet, there's still a second term for 2nd secondary, and there's also 3rd secondary!

Edited by mina7601

14 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

I think I'm going to watch all 3 tonight as people here just watch the news and wonder why they are triggered, I know I get easily triggered from political news (far left and far right) I'm in the center on most but the far right want to take remove scum like me (their words, Sean Hannity frequently calls us scum and filth) from the earth after they remove all rights.

Its just exhausting at the length they would go to prove survival of the fittest and I would fail and lose.  

Sal, why you post "easily" "political" posts, but don't respond at my previous post in the Pretty Detox Posts topic on page 36 here: 

"My reply was political, and while others might have agreed ... was better to avoid the MAGA republicans and let them be as" - it's yours too...

Edited by msfntor

LOVE

Vasko Kohlmayer

Oct 12, 2022

c01dcb9b-5393-493b-92e0-4653640010a3_192

"Dear Readers,

I have not posted anything in some time, because I needed to take a break from writing. I felt quite drained, and I also needed to devote some time to family matters.

For the paid subscribers, I paused billing some time ago so they should not be charged for the time I’ve not been posting. (You are, of course, free to unsubscribe at any time.)

I have been following the news and latest developments, and it is quite obvious that the world is not well at this time. In any case, sooner or later I will resume writing and throw my two cents into the mix.

In the meantime, below is a little poem I wrote the other day. In a peculiar way, somehow it feels proper for these troubled times.

LOVE

Love is the thing that we all seek,

Love is the tongue the angels speak,

Love is the soul’s eternal thirst,

Love is life’s last and also first.

Love is the force that drives it all,

Love is the heart’s most earnest call,

By love we God’s promise seize,

Love is the lens through which God sees.

Love is what gives the heart its grace,

Love is the matrix behind space,

It is love that dresses Earth in air,

It is love that makes living fair.

Love is the secret of life’s bliss,

We do not live if love we miss,

Love is the glue that binds us all,

Love is the cure that heals the soul.

On throbbing love this cosmos stands,

Love is the pulse of the universe,

Love is the wellspring of all being,

Love is the secret of right seeing.

Without love no joy rings true,

Love is God’s most telling clue,

Love is God’s most precious dealing,

Love is what gives life its meaning."

All this on his substack topic: https://vasko.substack.com/p/love

Home page: https://vasko.substack.com/

Abduction and strange lights: UFO stories from the northern coast of São Paulo

By Guest writer

January 27, 2023

By Reginaldo Pupo

In the last few months, several reports of UFO (unidentified flying objects) sightings in the cities of the northern coast of São Paulo have been spreading among residents and tourists in the region.

The first reports appeared more intense in November last year when several lights were sighted by residents and civil aviation pilots in Porto Alegre (RS) for one week.

Videos and photos of UFOs in various parts of the world have also been spreading on social networks in recent months.

cesar-miglioranza-caraguatatuba-1996-ufo

César Miglioranza shows the direction in which he saw a flying saucer approaching on the Porto Novo beach, in Caraguatatuba, in 1996 (Photo internet reproduction)

Although the sightings on the northern coast have intensified recently, according to ufologists, the first records in the region date back to the 1920s.

Still, according to experts and residents, there are records of OSNIs (unidentified underwater objects) occurring at sea.

According to witnesses, the phenomena appear in parts of the Serra do Mar and over the sea, a few meters from the beaches.

The lights in the sky, which evolve rapidly in all directions and with varied colors, have already been seen in Caraguatatuba, Ilhabela, São Sebastião, and Ubatuba.

The last case recorded by ufologists occurred on Dec. 31, shortly before New Year’s Eve, around 11 pm.

Resident Guilherme Miranda observed and filmed a UFO at Perequê-Açú, about 1.5 kilometers from downtown Ubatuba.

He said it was a solid reddish light in the sky, unlike an airplane or a drone. He and a friend pointed a laser toward the flying object, which, according to them, “started shaking and suddenly disappeared”.

toninhas-ubatuba-sao-paulo.jpg

Toninhas Beach in Ubatuba, on the northern coast of São Paulo (Photo internet reproduction)

Late last year, a resident of Caraguatatuba also spotted a UFO from the window of the building where he lives in the city center.

The intense light was hovering over the sea on the beach avenue. For almost 20 minutes, the object remained stationary in the air, making movements eventually.

Miranda had enough time to take videos and photos of the UFO. The images show a whitish light hovering over the city.

UFOLOGISTS BELIEVE IN AN UNDERWATER BASE

ufologist-edisonboaventura-junior.jpg

Ufologist and researcher Edison Boaventura Junior has been investigating UFO sightings on the northern coast of São Paulo for 40 years (Photo internet reproduction)

“There is a high incidence of these unknown objects entering and leaving the sea, which suggests the existence of some underwater base of operations in the region.”

“This hypothesis gains strength when we come across dozens of cases of witnesses who describe the entry and exit of these devices in the waters of the beaches on the northern coast,” explains ufologist Edison Boaventura Júnior, director of GUG (Grupo Ufológico de Guarujá), who has been researching the phenomena in the region for about 40 years.

According to residents who live on the islands of Búzios and Vitória, which belong to the Ilhabela archipelago, the objects frequently enter and leave the sea in a stretch of the sea about four kilometers east of Sumitia Island, located near the first two islands.

The GUG says that it has already registered and cataloged approximately 400 cases that took place along the northern coast and in some municipalities of the southern coast, involving various degrees of contact that occurred from the 1920s on.

Not included are the apparitions witnessed by locals and tourists that were not reported to ufologists.

Boaventura says he believes that many sightings are not publicized because witnesses fear being ridiculed.

UFOs frequently appear in the northern coastal region, with several witnesses, but they end up not divulging it so as not to come across as crazy.

Generally, they only tell relatives and close friends....

MOREhttps://www.riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/nosubscription/abduction-and-strange-lights-ufo-stories-from-the-northern-coast-of-sao-paulo/

Read Without Subscription category: https://www.riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/category/nosubscription/

Curated Alternative Narratives category: https://www.riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/category/modern-day-censorship/

HOME page THE RIO TIMES: https://www.riotimesonline.com/

The-Rio-Times-Logo.png

logo

Edited by msfntor