Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Dreamweaver01

Thank You Big Muscle For New Aero Glass Build 1.5.7

On 11.02.2018 at 6:54 PM, Phenix said:

can we make explorer windows or else completly glassy ?

yes you can :)

7ce2da6a9b724207904f329e3689282d.png  

f616f2c591702b49756f185b0654fd4a.png  

even right-click menus too

f2a1e97bd410e7531560fe47eb27775f.png  6cb46c67aa886be8a00bdad0ed44f28f.png  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, drakulaboy said:

"yes you can :)"

Wow it's cool! What's the blur app are you use with AeroGlass?

Edited by Batka

On 2/16/2018 at 6:57 PM, drakulaboy said:

gonna send you a PM :)

Could I have one too please? :P

5 hours ago, SkyySX said:

Could I have one too please?

okay :D

btw, it's looking good with ribbon too with a .reg tweak

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors]

"ButtonText"="255 255 255"
"ButtonFace"="0 0 0"
"ButtonShadow"="192 192 192"
"ButtonHilight"="192 192 192"

and after reboot :)

9e41a48bf62a2fd09dff3dae9ec13834.png  

Hello. 
Dear bigmuscle, I would like to know about the new version of aero glass? Could you tell me please when will update build of Aero Glass with improving indexation? I ask this question because I can't use my Windows 10 without your program =) However I have big troubles with MS Office 2016, Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft C++ and other programs. When I type text I have bugs with real-time updating on my screen. It is the bug of indexation. If I uninstall Aero Glass from my PC than problem will be solved. I did it for being sure that it is Aero Glass affect to those problems with the invisible text.
Unfortunately, I don't want to use Windows 10 without AERO GLASS, but I can't use a lot of programs because this bug creates impossible conditions for use.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RaphaelGreen said:

Hello. 
Dear @bigmuscle, I would like to know about the new version of aero glass? Could you tell me please when will update build of Aero Glass with improving indexation? I ask this question because I can't use my Windows 10 without your program =) However I have big troubles with MS Office 2016, Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft C++ and other programs. When I type text I have bugs with real-time updating on my screen. It is the bug of indexation. If I uninstall Aero Glass from my PC than problem will be solved. I did it for being sure that it is Aero Glass affect to those problems with the invisible text.
Unfortunately, I don't want to use Windows 10 without AERO GLASS, but I can't use a lot of programs because this bug creates impossible conditions for use.

Yes, many of us are patiently waiting.  I had to downgrade/restore my Windows 10 system to v1703 in order to keep using Aero Glass.  Is there any additional testing information you need from us?   The latest experimental build (1290) solved all of the screen refresh/glitch issues I was experiencing...

Edited by JTB3
  • Like 1

It would be nice to have a released version, but why not just run the debug version until it's released?

-Noel

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NoelC said:

It would be nice to have a released version, but why not just run the debug version until it's released?

-Noel

I ran the debug version when RS2 was released and found that both the watermarks and having to constantly minimize the debug window to be really annoying after a while (I even wrote an AHK script to cover the watermarks and minimize the debug window to another desktop). IMHO, RS3 doesn't offer enough compelling reasons to upgrade that would outweigh the watermark/debug annoyances.  So, I've chosen to wait this time around... :cool:  So, it might even be worth waiting for RS4, depending on when BigMuscle finally finishes! :unsure:

Edited by JTB3
  • Like 1

On 2/19/2018 at 9:48 AM, JTB3 said:

I ran the debug version when RS2 was released and found that both the watermarks and having to constantly minimize the debug window to be really annoying after a while (I even wrote an AHK script to cover the watermarks and minimize the debug window to another desktop). IMHO, RS3 doesn't offer enough compelling reasons to upgrade that would outweigh the watermark/debug annoyances.  So, I've chosen to wait this time around... :cool:  So, it might even be worth waiting for RS4, depending on when BigMuscle finally finishes! :unsure:

That's exactly how I see it too.

• Upvote 1