Super slow lan network

Dibya

Here , in my home .Lan network which is connected with broadband which share both internet and broadband slowed like a slug . No body can believe it is taking more than one minute to open google. I have tried resseting modem , bridging it but nothing goes good

All Bsnl users they are getting about 70 to 80kbps which is common here. All fine about 6days ago , after few the network started being slowed down for unknown reason . I have checked every thing my router , modem and harware firewall but nothing goes good.

A cyber cafe is there besides our house using same net pack and same isp but there speed is fine . You cannot believe speed about 700bite persecond

solved now only , they phoned my father asked my father to change few setting of modem . my isp is upgrading their server for better service.

They are giving now 300kbps which is enouf forme previously they give 30kbps

Its worth checking your DSL (or cable) connection statistics if your modem provides it, and comparing it against "should be" values offered by either your ISP or other websites from a Google search if you can stomach the wait. 

If the cables themselves serving your neighbourhood are no good, the lines are over-subscribed or the ISP is not using optimal settings for your connection, then you might not be able to help anything. Some ISPs do offer options to change your "noise protection" settings and the like for DSL, like Telstra-Bigpond here in Australia. 

To ensure this issue isn't partly because of your network, there are programs that can test transfer rates within your network, or you can try moving large files between machines, time them and figure out what sort of throughput you are getting from Wired->Wireless, vice-versa (etc).