bigmuscle

I fear we have seen the last of Big Muscle.   :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  He would have commented by now if he were still around.

Have no fear BigMuscle is still around. ;)

I fear we have seen the last of Big Muscle.   :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  He would have commented by now if he were still around.

Have no fear BigMuscle is still around. ;)

I hope you are right, but I would rather hear it from him.

So this is my code: KXIXXALKR7DTCLDEEVDHLRIR35WL7NB5C4LUBOSQVLXWQFPQ

How would I go about getting the water mark and pop up screen removed :-)

Take the key file that you generated, save it to the directory with all the aero glass files, make sure it's named donation.key, restart aero glass, it will detect it, and do what it does, enjoy.

Edited by dhjohns

I agree with you dhjohns. Big Muscle would had commented by now. A week ago I donated to get 6 keys and used 1 on my laptop and now I just built a desktop and needed to use another key. I feel this is going to be abandonware and that I have wasted my money

f23948

glass8.berlios.de website is Closed down, here are downloads.

thanks!

Never mind the water mark is back..

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

When did you donate. As that website been down for few days. Also I think the key won't work due to his site being down

Nope, it is not closed down. Server is down for a few days - is it the reason why people must unleash mass hysteria?

Nope, it is not closed down. Server is down for a few days - is it the reason why people must unleash mass hysteria?

I will put this down as a trial run. :lol:

Hello, 

I have a little problem with aeroglass. 

When using 1 monitor everything is fine and it works flawless, but when I plug in a secondary monitor it really doesn't perform well. See this video: http://www.mediafire.com/watch/er7xhghkmtdzet0/lag.mp4 and also take a look at the CPU usage. Also, when watching a stream on twitch for example, dwm.exe takes up to 10% cpu usage when I am not moving any windows.

Are there any things I can do to fix this, or should I just disable aeroglass when using multiple monitors?

I've already searched but didn't find anything useful. 

Thank you for the update!