bigmuscle

Hello, this does not work!  im using windows 8.1 pro 64bit  yes! i installed the latest 1.3.1 nothing! happenddddd restarted PC over 4times and reinstalled again again nothing no aero see screenshots

Naamloos_zps9136a644.pngUntitled01_zps1aff7d9f.png

NO AERO!!!! whyy... others have it i don't also what is that color behind my text on top frame it should not be there if this software worked! I WOULD DONATE but noooo,

Hello, this does not work!

Nonsense! Of course it does work!

NO AERO!!!! whyy... others have it i don't

You must be doing something wrong. What did you do?

What did i do.. simple

1.http://www.glass8.eu/

2.installed:   Windows 8.1+Current version: 1.3.1

3.nothing.. meaning? no AERO did you check screenshots there is no aero and it also does not apply it i checkd some youtube tutorials i did everything right! yet 

NO AERO!

so whats up?.. 

for starters, calm down and stop shouting.

I see that you are on battery -> your taskbar icons.

try connecting the power adapter or setting the registry value shown in the guide section of the website, as transparency is disaled on Battery

for starters, calm down and stop shouting.

I see that you are on battery -> your taskbar icons.

try connecting the power adapter or setting the registry value shown in the guide section of the website, as transparency is disaled on Battery

Hi, sorry i just don't like it when other people get it to work but i don't i want aero well i did everything right still no aero anyways

http://www.glass8.eu/guide.html

wich step do you mean on Guide.. 1 2 3?

How about you scroll to the table where you have the list of the relevant settings in registry.

Don't forget to either kill dwm or log off and back on.

Or as i said just plug power in.

Alos just coz something doesn't work for you you shouldn't write in an angry tone. It discourages ppl to help you

Edited by My1

what build was 7?

Win7 was 7600 => + 400 + 400 = 8400 (which is Windows 8 Release Preview) + 400 + 400 = 9200 (which is Windows 8 RTM) :whistle:

And WinVista was 6000 + 400 + 400 + 400 = 7600 (Win7)

That gave me a certain warm fuzzy feeling, believe it or not...  They only have 121 more builds to try to screw things up.  I've already proven it can be configured/augmented into something useful.

According to their trend, they do not care if something is screwed up. Build 10000 will be RTM regardless if it works or not :wacko:

I see with version 1.3.1 the license.key file that has to be dropped in the Aeroglass folder has changed to donation.key - never noticed and couldn't figure why I couldn't get rid of the watermark...now I know.

If this was mentioned previously, forgive me, but thought this might help others using donations.

It was mentioned in this forum, but it is my bad that I forgot to put it into the changelog. Edited by bigmuscle

How about you scroll to the table where you have the list of the relevant settings in registry.

Don't forget to either kill dwm or log off and back on.

Or as i said just plug power in.

Alos just coz something doesn't work for you you shouldn't write in an angry tone. It discourages ppl to help you

Yes yes i understand i said sorry plus it's not only this software always when i try something downloading there is something that stops me from finishing it basicly in this case you have it i don't! get it.. anyways i can assure you i did every step right! rebooted 4times logoff loginn nothing so my question what's up.. btw: im using laptop now sure if that could be the case anyways i will look to the guide,

well there are 2 DLLs which dont belong there.

glasspwn.dll and msimg32.dll

and PWN is net-english for "own" which again stands symbolic for defeating something/-body, like a crack defeats the restriction of the non-donated version, which hints clearly to a crack. only download the "official" version from glass8.eu ...

My bad sorry i reinstalled it see screenshot please if you can help me fix this i will defenitly donate more than the amount of money you need for donation i reallyy need this for my custom themes third party i have gradient/color behind my text not sure what it is but i cannot get rid of it.

ssssss_zpsbfae678a.png

Edited by KaddirB