bigmuscle

yes, it was a joke, bigmuscle has done a great job for us, next time when i will have more money will donate for his project, i don't regret that i donate to forum, i love aero glass themes so much

XRxGmLk.jpg  8Iyxq9y.jpg  T7Ftspk.jpg  wem85M7.jpg

gXYQrwc.jpg  PfuJpbl.jpg

yes, it was a joke, bigmuscle has done a great job for us, next time when i will have more money will donate for his project, i don't regret that i donate to forum, i love aero glass themes so much

XRxGmLk.jpg  8Iyxq9y.jpg  T7Ftspk.jpg  wem85M7.jpg

gXYQrwc.jpg  PfuJpbl.jpg

Interesting I used blackglass enhanced before. But it didn't come up clear like that, It come up black clear. But didn't like it after a while as it caused firefox and other programs to lokk horrible

Your theme looks amazing! Could you please pack the required files into rar and send it to me? Id really appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

Hi, I just joined as a result of searching for a way to get Aero Glass look. And...I'm confused. Before registering I was a post regarding a deadly problem after installing the update to 8.1. I assume that all users here are now using 8.1 with the required update, so, was that post false information or was there a patch created so that version 1.2.5 won't conflict with this most recent update?

Thanks much...

Hi, I just joined as a result of searching for a way to get Aero Glass look. And...I'm confused. Before registering I was a post regarding a deadly problem after installing the update to 8.1. I assume that all users here are now using 8.1 with the required update, so, was that post false information or was there a patch created so that version 1.2.5 won't conflict with this most recent update?

Thanks much...

It's all good.  It works perfectly.  You are good to go.

Thanks Junior, I didn't see this until now, I have my preferences set to receive email notification of a response. Or maybe for some reason your reply is not one that I would be notified of?

Anyway, I downloaded the version for my 64 bit updated 8.1, opened the zipped folder, clicked on the "exe" file inside, I saw a window blink on my screen and nothing happened.  Clearly I'm not a high level user, as only then did I go back to the website and see that I should have downloaded the "installer" version. Two questions:

1) is there anything I need to undo as a result of having clicked that aeroglass.exe, and

2) I read the other day (somewhere) of complications when using the installer version, but can't find what or where. Does anybody have experience with that download, with any warnings or advice?

Thanks!

Thanks Junior, I didn't see this until now, I have my preferences set to receive email notification of a response. Or maybe for some reason your reply is not one that I would be notified of?

Anyway, I downloaded the version for my 64 bit updated 8.1, opened the zipped folder, clicked on the "exe" file inside, I saw a window blink on my screen and nothing happened.  Clearly I'm not a high level user, as only then did I go back to the website and see that I should have downloaded the "installer" version. Two questions:

1) is there anything I need to undo as a result of having clicked that aeroglass.exe, and

2) I read the other day (somewhere) of complications when using the installer version, but can't find what or where. Does anybody have experience with that download, with any warnings or advice?

Thanks!

Like I said you are good to go.  I am using Windows 8.1 x64 WMC edition.  I have installed aeroglass on all different versions including Server 2012 R2 in virtual machines, and NEVER have I had an issue.