Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Tihiy

OldNewExplorer 1.1.8

2 minutes ago, bapt said:

How did you do to have this "style" of context menu (immersive menu disabled) with the 1809 (as with the 1803) ?
With the registry key, it does not work anymore

Thanks so much

I had this by default, maybe it's because i installed special edition called Enterprise LTSC 2019, not Home/Pro.

It's working fine for me, maybe try unchecking it in folder options.

20 hours ago, bapt said:

How did you do to have this "style" of context menu (immersive menu disabled) with the 1809 (as with the 1803) ?
With the registry key, it does not work anymore

Thanks so much

This is normal for the explorer window context menu on the command bar and address bar.

7 hours ago, MrGRiM said:

This is normal for the explorer window context menu on the command bar and address bar.

Ok thank you, it's not like that in all context menus

@Tihiy

MS remove the option to disable ImmersiveContextMenu in Windows 10 1809.
It seems to be an easy fix for CDefView::_DoContextMenuPopup, but I guess we really need your skills for the CProperTreeHost::CreateHWNDInternal part.

Can we get rid of the blurry menus with the next ONE release?

Edited by JFX

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 4:01 PM, JFX said:

@Tihiy

MS remove the option to disable ImmersiveContextMenu in Windows 10 1809.
It seems to be an easy fix for CDefView::_DoContextMenuPopup, but I guess we really need your skills for the CProperTreeHost::CreateHWNDInternal part.

Can we get rid of the blurry menus with the next ONE release?

@Tihiy UP please :P

Edited by bapt

I noticed something interesting using OldNewFile Explorer on Windows 10 1809 build 17763.134.  Whenever I have the Dark Theme turned on and put the Details Pane at the bottom of Explorer, I end up with this:

P3F2DLn.png

It may be hard to notice in the image, so here's a close up:

gCoR3bF.png

For some reason, the border to the Details Pane is brown.  This isn't particularly fitting with the rest of the theme.  Does anybody know why this is, or how to change to color to, say for example, a dark gray?

Here's what the border looks like without OldNewExplorer and the Dark Theme, for reference:

CgutYzK.png

Does anybody here know how to change the up (go to parent folder) button icon? I am 99% sure its icon is in shell32.dll but i am unable to find the way without modifying dll itself (which creates havoc in 8.1/10). 

Also @Tihiy, can you give option just like custom nav bar to override the up button icon? It is too frustrating to find the uifile for that specific icon. 

There is a very minor bug with latest ONE, the search bar in explorer gets clipped upto edge. Not bothering me but just indicating.