WinNTSetup v5.3.4

JFX

@JFX

Probably the opposite - version 3.8.6 does not download anything from the net and when I run version 4.2.5_legacy wants to connect to the net to download some files:

legacy.png

ADK-failed.png

adk2-failed.png

Edited by reboot12

is there any way to disable 'Passwords must meet complexity requirements' in the security policy when the image is applied with winnrsetup?
I can't seem to find a reg hack for that. I only managed to change it online via secpol.msc

5 hours ago, JFX said:

Nope, it's not possible to do this with registry.

How would you disable that policy in the image or during install, without registry?

Edited by click-click

There is a command line tool for Group Policy: LGPO.exe.

It should be possible to restore a saved backup in setupcomplete.cmd or FirstLogonCommands.

• JFX changed the title to WinNTSetup v5.3.3b
12 minutes ago, JFX said:

Hi, no it's not a BETA version. It's the latest stable.

Then what do the letters in the version mean ( 5.3.3a  5.3.3b ) ?

Edited by Feudor888

They were actually test versions for some problems that I could not reproduce.
As there was not much feedback, i have to assume that all is fixed now.

I will release an update, maybe next week.

Hi jfx, this is still Antonino, I am afraid I had to sign back up for my browser's apparently having lost my pw to enter here. I would like to know if winntsetup can take reg add and reg delete batch files anywhere in minwin. 

If anyone else has an answer to that, pls do not hesitate, as I am trying a couple of reg files and see if I can integrate them into the minwinning stage. Or else, I will keep doing it on an ex-post-facto basis.

Thanx in advance

Edited by NinoNino

Hi jfx, this is still Antonino, I am afraid I had to sign back up for my browser's apparently having lost my pw to enter here. I would like to know if winntsetup can take reg add and reg delete batch files anywhere in minwin. 

If anyone else has an answer to that, pls do not hesitate, as I am trying a couple of reg files and see if I can integrate them into the minwinning stage. Or else, I will keep doing it on an ex-post-facto basis.

Thanx in advance