Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

nuhi

Happy holidays!

Hey all, happy holidays!

I apologize for my absence but how things are currently I have no time to do the usual support.

Best wishes.

Today, when i decided to came back to check if nuhi still support his MASTERPIECE's i start thinking "maybe he took a never end vacations..."

Thanks for coming back and happy hollydays!

BTW: I can see the new 1b rule...

Edited by Maxfutur

Hey all, happy holidays!

I apologize for my absence but how things are currently I have no time to do the usual support.

Best wishes.

You don't need to apologize, you've done an excellent job until now, and we cannot expect you to spend all your time updating your programs!

Happy holidays!!!

HI NUHI, :thumbup

I think u r on holidays till New Year.

By the way best wishes to you on NEW YEAR.

Can u please fullfill my little wish on NEW YEAR. Please seprate movie maker from DVD maker in your master peace vlite next release.