SFXMaker 1.3.1 Final - a Switchless Installer maker

iuli_kyle

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

We like your tool but most people won't register on a forum for just on tool. If every dev gives only support on their own site, we have to register on tons of sites. And that's the power of MSFN (and other big community boards) to bring is together on one place.

We like your tool but most people won't register on a forum for just on tool. If every dev gives only support on their own site, we have to register on tons of sites. And that's the power of MSFN (and other big community boards) to bring is together on one place.

I TOTALLY agree :thumbup

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the link. It worked.

Just a suggestion to the author: The header and footer of your app really get in the way. Maybe you could just remove them (at least the footer. It is useless).

And i have a suggestion about the tab controls. You could make them the same size and just keep the other controls in top of them so your program looks better by displaying the same container. This way the overall look is improved.

Oh, i forgot. The splash-screen is a little bit annoying too.

Will make some sfx tonight. Thanks.

Edited by elajua

@iuli_kyle sorry M8 was on your original forum but couldn't get access to new one did you scrub database when you moved site ?any ways managed to download latest version of beta will let you know how things go.

Thanks.

keep up the good work,

aint a lot happening over here on MSFN since peeps think they have unattended installs sorted, but we all learn every day :thumbup .This is still one of my Favourite forums but peeps don't help out as much as they used to ( Search ) that's ok if you know what you are looking for a beginner doesn't even know what they are searching for :wacko:

You will notice a few older members will contribute as usuall the good guys.

The URL is perfectly working (it is a URL to my download site, not my forum)

Thanks and welcome :)

Btw, i'm thinking to replace the original logo of SFXMaker. I suck at Graphics, but maybe someone here can do something about it :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...