SFXMaker 1.3.1 Final - a Switchless Installer maker

iuli_kyle

• 1 month later...

Guest XhmikosR

I just gave it a go, but it crashed when Resource Hacker was called. Also, with the previous RC, the strings weren't replaced in the SFX while the icon was replaced.

BTW, could you give me a hint on how to edit the Version Info strings via commandline with ResHack?

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showto...st&p=844000

Edited by XhmikosR

Guest XhmikosR

Unfortunately I cannot reproduce the crash anymore. Also I don't think the strings thing is fixed. See the screenshots.

2232009233656.png

2232009233707.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

as an ideea :D add support for creating MSI installers :whistle::thumbup

P.S. acuma am vazut k esti roman :)) bv moshule ;) felicitari pt un soft super bun :D dar ar fi super folositor si optiunea pt MSI-uri ;)

Edited by diabolic53

@ diabolic53

If you are requesting an option to create a switchless installer from a MSI Input installer, this is already available.

If you want your switchless installer to be a MSI, sorry to disappoint you, but it's not possible because MSI is not open-sourced. And btw, the name is "SFXMaker" not "MSIMaker" :P

P.S: I chose to give you a response in English, since no other language is accepted here. And i'm not a "mos" :))

C'ya :)

@ anyone

Can someone confirm if Edit Strings actually works. Some users reported me it works, some that it doesn't. Also, please post your Processor Architecture and Operating System.

Edited by iuli_kyle