Nero Lite v7.11.10.0 & v8.3.13.0

Acheron

Thanks Acheron; the lite installed beautifully with absolutely no issues. I have no plans to uograde to Nero 8, but, have found no real viable alternatives-those you posted are nice, but, rough; I just cannot abide this bloat anymore so I will try to use your SDK; thanks a million.

Hi Acheron,

How You figured out those three files needed to be added for videocd support? I just added all from dsf filter and was excluding one by one. Is there a simplier way?

With nero8 i get this stupid sidebyside config error. No idea where to dig? Cause I am lost...

Script is working fiine, though in nero lite eng code is not working correctly. I get error. Europe version code is really nice.

Thanks a lot,

Alex

Alex, what error do you get building?

I did indeed register and unregister filters manually for testing which filters were involved when using video encoding options.

I use the following regentries to add quick register and unregister functions to dlls, ocx and ax files:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

;Add Register / Unregister to Right Click Menu of .dll Files
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\dllfile\Shell\Register]
@="Register"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\dllfile\Shell\Register\command]
@="regsvr32.exe /s \"%1\""

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\dllfile\Shell\Register_Undo\command]
@="regsvr32.exe /s /u \"%1\""

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\dllfile\Shell\Register_Undo]
@="Unregister"

;Add Register / Unregister to Right Click Menu of .ocx Files
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\dllfile\Shell\Register]
@="Register"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ocxfile\Shell\Register\command]
@="regsvr32.exe /s \"%1\""

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\dllfile\Shell\Register_Undo]
@="Unregister"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ocxfile\Shell\Register_Undo\command]
@="regsvr32.exe /s /u \"%1\""

;Add Register / Unregister to Right Click Menu of .ax Files
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.ax]
@="dllfile"

Hi Acheron,

When installing I got a mistake (see capture). It is very small mistake in the script, easi;y fixed from info in picture. Mistyping of some kind, that's all.

Code error is more serious looking, happens while building, but I just took code from europe version and replaced it to eng version lite. It's on the line with word rollback as I recall. Mistyping again I quess but I decided to check script with code from europe version and it worked so Iquess mistake is in the code, not script., but as ir does not have nothing with functionality of Nero itself I decided not to dig, just to replace.

I made installer for express and coverdesigner., only 24 mb, very solid and stable build so far.

Thank You a lot for micromiser, it is fantastic, how do You know what to cut out? Can not figure it out. What soft else You are using? This idea with tutorial would be nice.

All the best,

Alex

post-30418-1191015851_thumb.jpg

Hi,

maybe I missed some informations, but I don't know where I can get the files mentioned in "filelist.txt" from...

I download the file "Nero-7.10.1.0_deu_trial.exe" - should I now install Nero and grab the files from...hmmm...from where? E.g. I don't have a folder called "DrWeb" or "Redist". Or should I extract it anywhere? And if, how should I extract it?

BTW, I installed "Inno_Setup_5.2.0_OneClick" previously...

Another question is, if the Nero Mirco RC7 is final? It's really small...what is missing or not functional?

Sorry for this many questions, but I didn't find the answers to them in this thread!

Thanks for your good work, Archeron, and keep on with it - and you other guys too...

Best regards

cool400

Hi,

maybe I missed some informations, but I don't know where I can get the files mentioned in "filelist.txt" from...

I download the file "Nero-7.10.1.0_deu_trial.exe" - should I now install Nero and grab the files from...hmmm...from where? E.g. I don't have a folder called "DrWeb" or "Redist". Or should I extract it anywhere? And if, how should I extract it?

BTW, I installed "Inno_Setup_5.2.0_OneClick" previously...

Another question is, if the Nero Mirco RC7 is final? It's really small...what is missing or not functional?

Sorry for this many questions, but I didn't find the answers to them in this thread!

Thanks for your good work, Archeron, and keep on with it - and you other guys too...

Best regards

cool400

The SDK is only for experts who want to modify Nero 7 Setup to their own needs. Normal users can just use the Nero 7.0.10.1 PreRelease version as linked in first post.

@Alex, have you read the readme included? I think most of your errors are due to not following the guide.

I just wanted to say THANK YOU Acheron!!! The SDK is really nice. I got my german Lite Installer @ 26 MB now (29 MB before), 1 MB was the new InnoSetup Compression and the other 2 MB seem to be caused by the micromized files. Everything works! Very nice work! :thumbup

by the way to avoid this mistake, use Achron's micromise!

Alex

I have exactly the same error window as you. I install nero lite with /VERYLSILENT switch on a unattended vista dvd. Then, I import this reg file :

; User information
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ahead\Installation\Families\Nero 7\Info]
"User"="Kal"
"Company"="Kal"
"Serial"="xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx"
"MissingFilesState"="0"
"EulaAccepted"="1"

If I launch nero I get the FATAL ERROR window. If I remove the serial from the registry, then I can enter it manually with Nero ProductSetup. After that, It works like a charm. It just add the serial in the same registry location, except the key name is something like "Serial7_XXXXXXXX", but I can rename it to "Serial" without any problem. So, what's going on ? :(

Thank you for your work Acharon,

Kal

Edited by kal

by the way to avoid this mistake, use Achron's micromise!

Alex

I have exactly the same error window as you. I install nero lite with /VERYLSILENT switch on a unattended vista dvd. Then, I import this reg file :

; User information
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ahead\Installation\Families\Nero 7\Info]
"User"="Kal"
"Company"="Kal"
"Serial"="xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx"
"MissingFilesState"="0"
"EulaAccepted"="1"

If I launch nero I get the FATAL ERROR window. If I remove the serial from the registry, then I can enter it manually with Nero ProductSetup. After that, It works like a charm. It just add the serial in the same registry location, except the key name is something like "Serial7_XXXXXXXX", but I can rename it to "Serial" without any problem. So, what's going on ? :(

Thank you for your work Acharon,

Kal

Don't import your serial after setup! Activation is only done through Setup! This is no rocket science! :realmad:

Edited by Acheron

Activation is still a bit problematic, so I programmed the activation progress to only register once. It is best to use the /SERIAL="xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx" switch when using unattended. Manually importing regfiles won't work on a clean system!

Ok thank you, i'm going to test it right now !

If I can make you a suggestion : edit your first post with avalaible switches, I forgot this one ;)

Thank you again for you reactivatity!

Kal

Activation is still a bit problematic, so I programmed the activation progress to only register once. It is best to use the /SERIAL="xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx" switch when using unattended. Manually importing regfiles won't work on a clean system!

Ok thank you, i'm going to test it right now !

If I can make you a suggestion : edit your first post with avalaible switches, I forgot this one ;)

Thank you again for you reactivatity!

Kal

Read few posts back :whistle:

Thanks Acheron for Nero 7 Lite :thumbup

and i have One question "How i can include Nero ImageDrive to this Package ? " Please

Edit : please Acheron replay to me.

did you see this post ?

Edited by NaDer_GenKO

Ok, I've tested /SERIAL switch and it seems there's a little issue to fix.

Indeed, when I install it for the first time, there's no serial entry added to registry. But If I install it a second time, then a serial entry is correctly added. I do the installation during the first boot, in the "specialize" pass.

Is there a way to use SetupX.exe silently to do the registration ?

Kal