Nero Lite v7.11.10.0 & v8.3.13.0

Acheron

just a quick note: is it me or updatepack.nl is unaccessible? i'm getting error 403:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

a mirror maybe?

anywya, thanx to Acheron for continuing his excellent work on the Lite/Micro builds ;)

here's one of the switches I was using with 7.9.6.0:

/COMPONENTS="Nero_Core,Nero_Core\Nero_MauSau,Nero_Core\Nero_VideoCD"

but with 7.10.1.0 it doesn't install MauSau, I guess you modified syntax! but with the re-launch of updatepack.nl we can't access anymore the sdk, so can you gimme the actual switch? thank you

Here is the list of all components selectable in Nero 7 Lite:

nero_toolkit

nero_toolkit\nero_burnrights

nero_toolkit\nero_burnrights\burnrights_help

nero_toolkit\nero_cdspeed

nero_toolkit\nero_cdspeed\cdspeed_help

nero_toolkit\nero_drivespeed

nero_toolkit\nero_infotool

nero_core

nero_core\nero_help

nero_core\nero_express

nero_core\nero_express\express_help

nero_core\anti_virus

nero_core\nero_audioplugins

nero_core\nero_audioplugins\mausau

nero_core\nero_videocd

nero_core\nero_sounds

nero_coverdes

nero_coverdes\coverdes_help

nero_waveedit

nero_waveedit\wavehelp

nero_lang

nero_lang\english

European package:

nero_lang\czech

nero_lang\danish

nero_lang\dutch

nero_lang\finnish

nero_lang\french

nero_lang\german

nero_lang\greek

nero_lang\hungarian

nero_lang\italian

nero_lang\norwegian

nero_lang\polish

nero_lang\portuguese

nero_lang\portuguese_brazilian

nero_lang\slovak

nero_lang\slovenian

nero_lang\spanish

nero_lang\spanish_latin_american

nero_lang\swedish

nero_lang\turkish

Asian package:

nero_lang\chinese_simpl

nero_lang\chinese_trad

nero_lang\japanese

nero_lang\korean

nero_lang\russian

nero_lang\thai

Outman, your commandline would now be:

/COMPONENTS="nero_core\nero_audioplugins\mausau,nero_core\nero_videocd"

Edited by Acheron

I've just tested the final nero lite, and I still have the same issue. I have to install it twice on a fresh Windows Vista install to get a serial entry in the registry. Here is the command line that I use :

start "nero" /wait %AppsRoot%\wpi\install\nero\Nero.exe /SERIAL="****-****-****-****-****-****-****" /NORESTART /SILENT

Acheron, is it possible to use SetupX.exe (Nero ProductSetup) in command line to silently register nero ?

Edited by kal

I've just tested the final nero lite, and I still have the same issue. I have to install it twice on a fresh Windows Vista install to get a serial entry in the registry. Here is the command line that I use :

start "nero" /wait %AppsRoot%\wpi\install\nero\Nero.exe /SERIAL="****-****-****-****-****-****-****" /NORESTART /SILENT

Acheron, is it possible to use SetupX.exe (Nero ProductSetup) in command line to silently register nero ?

Please try without the start /wait command. In a batch file all commands are processed one by one anyway. So your commandline would look like:

%AppsRoot%\wpi\install\nero\Nero.exe /SERIAL="****-****-****-****-****-****-****" /NORESTART /SILENT

Also try

%AppsRoot%\wpi\install\nero\Nero.exe /SERIAL="[b]****************************[/b]" /NORESTART /SILENT

Try to don't put spaces or - in your serial. This always worked for me.

Please try without the start /wait command. In a batch file all commands are processed one by one anyway. So your commandline would look like:

%AppsRoot%\wpi\install\nero\Nero.exe /SERIAL="****-****-****-****-****-****-****" /NORESTART /SILENT

It does not work. I've sent you a pm with a video link showing what happens. Thank you for your reactivity :)

Also try

%AppsRoot%\wpi\install\nero\Nero.exe /SERIAL="[b]****************************[/b]" /NORESTART /SILENT

Ok, i'm going to try it.

Kal

Also try

I've just tried it : it doesn't solve the problem :/

Thank you anyway,

Kal

It does not work. I've sent you a pm with a video link showing what happens. Thank you for your reactivity :)

Also try

Ok, i'm going to try it.

Kal

Can you please try again, but without this {b} and {/b} (that supposed to be bold here in the forum), so now it should look like:

%AppsRoot%\wpi\install\nero\Nero.exe /SERIAL=**************************** /NORESTART /SILENT

Also, try to don't put quotation around the serial. If this also fails why don't you try to make a 7-Zip Switchless Installer. Click here to see a guide.

If you will create 7-Zip Switchless Installer your config.txt needs to look like this:

;!@Install@!UTF-8! 
RunProgram="Nerolite.exe /sp /silent /serial=**************************** /NORESTART"
;!@InstallEnd@!

This works perfectly for me!

Cheers ;)

Edited by mara-