astral travelling

Weed

• 3 weeks later...

some call it astral projecting, some just smoke too much weed, and some call it schizophrenia... its probably all the same thing, only choice of words we use to describe that same thing is always there :)

some call it astral projecting, some just smoke too much weed, and some call it schizophrenia... its probably all the same thing, only choice of words we use to describe that same thing is always there :)

I wasn't born yesterday, in fact almost 64 years ago. In my time on this planet, I've traveled extensively and I've seen many things that some would call "Drug induced hallucinations" or even "schizophrenia". That's the common retort for things not understood by anyone who's ether not been around very much or just blind to what's going on around them (in the world).

What one person would call phenomena, another would call everyday stuff.

Weed started a very interesting topic here.

Can we just keep it on topic and avoid the name calling?

Andromeda43 B)

I wasn't born yesterday, in fact almost 64 years ago. In my time on this planet, I've traveled extensively and I've seen many things that some would call "Drug induced hallucinations" or even "schizophrenia". That's the common retort for things not understood by anyone who's ether not been around very much or just blind to what's going on around them (in the world).

Andromeda43 B)

I wasn't "name calling" anyone, if thats what youre implying :o

According to OP he wants to discuss something in his thread, but only with the people who agree with him :D

I merely try to point out, that it is impossible to have any discussion that way, because each one of us is different and perceive same things differently obviously, thus what one would call "phenomena" other may call "schizopfrenia", thats all.

But I strongly object to statements like in your sentence: I've seen many things that some would call "Drug induced hallucinations" or even "schizophrenia". That's the common retort for things not understood by anyone who's ether not been around very much or just blind to what's going on around them (in the world).

People living mere few hundred years ago upon seeing just a common thunderstorm thought its some "otherwordly experience" too (perhaps an astral projection of god LOL). Nowadays, we know now what causes the thunderstorms, what electricity is and how it worksd and so on. If you'd try to explain it to a medieval man you'd probably be chased away from town as a heretic or satan back then LOL

Similarily things you/we cannot understand today (that our current science can't explain) certainly will be explained sooner or later in the future, and as always there will be nothing "otherwordly" about them.

And that is EOT to me.

I won't come back to this topic again since you guys prefer discussion with only same like-wise minding 'souls' LOL

Anyways, happy "astral projecting" ;)

Edited by no1none

Andromeda43 B)

right, thats why i cant talk in real life about this

they just dont hear us, whatever we say

u can give em confirmation too, they dont wanna hear, they dont wanna understand, they dont wanna give this a try, they ignore everything so they will die without knowledge, very sad...

its our stupid society, from our childhood to death they tell us we r just physical bodies and the family, friends, media they reaffirm this

the most religion say that we have an soul an invisible energy, but they tell us so that we just can believ on this "mysterious" imagination and not to ask questions, the answer is in gods hand, its not in our power to answer the puzzle of our existence

iam 23, and iam happy i found this in this younger age

this thing changed my life, my thinking and i dont have any fear of dead

i have my confirmation already for me that this is real

my bro wrote some random numbers in a paper and in OOBE i put all my thinkin to fly to this paper read the numbers and not to forgot them

directly i woke up and told my bro the numbers, he confirmed it...i NEVER seen this paper before, he just told me where it is

but there r already MANY such reports

many institution in all over the world how we could learn this is already there, its not a secret

and even they dont trust on such things, there r so many reports out there, this should do a SMALL bump in our head that MAYBE there is something out there we dont know...hey, no we dont know everything, we dont know anything

since i started this topic till now i already had alot of OOBEs, and one lucid dream (where i can control conscious my dream)

the moment where i can leave my body is so nice, i cant describe this feeling

i just can say, every human miss the greatest thing in there whole life

According to OP he wants to discuss something in his thread, but only with the people who agree with him :D

thats not right

i wanna discuss with guys they dont have an straitened mind and r opened minded to discuss on such phenomena and r ready to expand there horizon

Edited by Weed

Weed,

I can give you the addresses of many forums where you can discuss Astral Traveling and you won't be flamed and defamed like you will be here.

I just wish you could teach me how to do it. I know its real, , , I just can't do it at will.

I'm finished here.

ME B)

its easy to have an OOBE for peoples can control there thoughts

the problem with me is, iam thinkin 24/7 and have problem with concentration

anyway

first of all

the best situation to do this technique is after an 3-4hr sleep since your consciousness is in a special phase called REM-Phase(rapid eye movement)

most OOBES i had was after i woke up after 3-4hr sleep, i most times never had luck at night where i go to sleep

you know, its just a waiting time till your body sleeps but your consciousness is full there if you concentrate on one thing

1st. you lay on your back down on your bed in a comfortable position

2nd. close your eyes, relax, mentally and physically, dont think on anything

3rd. never move your body and concentrate just on ONE thing

maybe a person, a picture...something u can visualize exactly, the whole time till your body sleeps, your thoughts should be 100% on this, never think on your body

if you cant visualize, you can try an affirmation "NOW iam out-of-body" you say this the whole time in your head

or you do both methods at the same time, like me

4th. now you come to a point where you feel small vibrations, maybe you hear some tones too, dont ignore this, feel this, try to expand this vibrations on your whole body from head but dont move and still concentrate, its easy, if you are on this point it goes very fast

for many peoples its very awful this vibrations since its heavy, you think you sit on a machine, its like an earthquake on your body thats why many "wake" up on this point or skip there try, since its a new feeling

5th. this is the point where you feel weightless, its undescribe this feeling, you dont see anymore blackness on your eyelids, you see whiteness, its like your eyes are opened and are in a room where nothing is just white light

6nd. so, if u feel weightless all you need to think is how nice it would be to leave your body and fly...its easy at this moment to feel how it would be to fly

now you are out-of-body, but still DONT think on your physical body, directly after your are OOB say yourself loud with energy "Consciousness, NOW" and Clarity, NOW"" 2 or 3 times, you feel better now, trust me

all what you want to do plays from your thoughts..if u like to fly, think that you want to fly

but never think on your physical body, and dont be afraid of what u feel and what you see otherwise you go back to your body

maybe you see ghosts, demons and hear voices, they wanna scare you..see it as adventure if you see something you scare

if you need help, say it with please...there is a spiritual guide which is anywhere you are

Edited by Weed

first of all my english is not very good.

I think everything (animals, beings, humans, plants, things, ...) in universo has sense and cooperate each other. What sense has astral travelling for human . will be more happy, wise or what? For me. it is some missinterpreting results of our sense-organs, when we are sleeping. Our brain must empty temporary memory from garbages.

How people utilize their out body experiences, are more healthy? Maybe they are more quit, no pursuing for nothing, and know recognize what is important for their lives, but i am very skeptics because our society is people retract into cconsumption circles.

my definition of astral travelling - a state of consciousness between meditation and sleep.

i think sometimes it's just a lucid dream, other times it's deep meditation.

is it for enrichment or entertainment, or neither? that's for you to decide.

• 1 month later...

Don't know if I believe in it. But a friend was apart from her boyfriend a long time said that he came and proposed to her astrally. Then they were just married. In real life too. They both believed in it, it was like their religon, so it was true.

• 2 years later...

:hello:

Scientists know that an atom will change its behavior the moment that you look at it, or even begin thinking about it. This is a fact widely known and accepted by the scientific community. They have measured it with machines thousands of times to prove it. But what they haven't yet understood is that the atom they are looking at is part of their own consciousness and that is why it changes just by focusing on it. Once you are identified with being you, you are not only what you eat, you are also what you think and you are connected to what you think of, what you feel and what you experience. These scientific experiments verified that connection.

Astral travel is not really travel at all. It's hard to fathom but everything that you see is inside your being. It's all a hologram that your higher consciousness projects.

In the inner realm there is no time and no distance, therefore you can actually be in multiple places at the same time, all depending on where you focus. In an instant, wherever the mind or astral spirit focuses, the hologram will appear. In otherwords, your body and even the whole world that you know is inside your astral body and not the other way around. The astral body is a layer of the onion that is larger than the body and encompasses it.

The reason why it's so nice not to be identified with the body and feel as if you are floating outside of it is, simply because it is so small. When your higher consciousness comes back to it and attempts to use it, it's like trying to stuff yourself back into extremely tight clothes or into a toy car order to use it as a vehicle - it often just doesn't fit well. We are always also "outside the body" because we are in essence much larger than the body, but rarely recognize this because our focus is on identifying with and using the body as a tool. That's why when a person enters into deep meditation, they are no longer a separate identity, they are no longer separated from their surroundings, they are one with it, they have transcended the hologram. The only true way to transcend the hologram is to become one with it and then you really are outside of this little "I", this little person locked into a compartmental body. This is what people call enlightenment or a conscious awakening. This is what the maker of the movie, "The Matrix" was trying to point out. Once you expand into this awareness and become aware that your body is not your being, you will experience that some people are more fixated in their bodies than others. Each has a different level of being and no two are the same.

The mind is a machine programmed for existential survival and fears not having a body because it does not know that the consciousness is not the body. The body is a thought. Fear happens when you feel threatened because you identify with being alive, being a body. This is mostly good but must be understood to be an identification that can prove to be detrimental to the higher awareness of your being. Fear is a built in function to help us survice. It mostly makes a person feel tight and small. It returns you to the here and now and the identification of being an "I" or a "me". It also makes you shut your vital functions down to a minimum. Fear can physically kill people if it turns into a state of shock. If you experience the so-called astral travel and experience fear, it mostly has to do with the fact that you have forgotten to keep part of your attention on your body and your breathing. What you need to do if you ever fear something, anything at all is breathe deeply because it helps you expand again and return to your natural state of being one with your surroundings.

The problem with most scientists is that they are not aware enough to look at an object and understand that the object is interwoven with the space that surrounds it. Science claims to have found out that we only use at the very most 10% of our brain. :rolleyes: They have not come up with the reason for having such a large brain if only 10% of it is being used.

That other 90% of the brain uses a different kind of energy which creates no heat and no electricity and can therefore not physically be traced. It's like cold fusion. It is used to create not only the hologram we live in, but ALL the physical and astral circumstances which you are in and everything that you experience. In other words, you really do create your own reality.

A person can be put under hypnosis and the hologram can be manipulated by the power of suggestion. If for example you were hypnotized and accepted the suggestion not so see a certain person in the room, that person could be in the room but you would physically not be able to tell that he or she is there, even with your eyes wide open and you being wide awake, because your brain no longer accepted the input that this part of the hologram exists.

Which actually makes an interesting question arise... what is it that your consciousness possibly constantly filters out in your direct ambience that you don't physically see?

If you find the point in the hologram in which you can create your own separate reality, you will begin to experience so called magical or psychic things happening in your surroundings, just like Uri Geller, who can bend spoons and stop watches. It's all real, but people have to be open to this form of reality. If they aren't, they simply won't experience it, just like when you are hypnotized not to see someone in the room. That's why a lot of people claim that psychic energies and psychic phenomenon doesn't exist, whereas others have experienced it and do.

A person trying to do astral travel is like trying to meditate. It's a paradox. Meditation happens when you don't do anything, so how can you "do" meditation? Describing the matrix or enlightenment to someone that thinks they have never experienced it is like trying to describe water to a fish.

You are simply in it. Meditation is somewhat like a river, because the moment you think you know what it is, it has already changed. Meditation is not a thought and cannot truly be fathomed by the mind, because the mind needs to be shut down to experience it.

Attempting astral travel is like a person trying to jump out of their own skin. It doesn't work when you focus on it like that.

Focus the awareness on the matrix and your focus shifts away from the body. It's a knack to be able to remain aware of the body but not be identified with the thoughts and the functions of it and enter into a different state of consciousness. Before learning so-called astral projection, it's wiser to learn to be "here and now". The higher consciousness is an extremely creative and funny process. The more you focus on the here and now, the more the consciousness will carry you away to different places in your mind and physical body as well. The more you try to focus on different places, the more you will be reminded by the consciousness of the here and now.

Once you understand the matrix, you know that you are not a body and that you can program your own mind to have a nicer reality.

Edited by Dislocated Time