astral travelling

Weed

Hello,

first of all, please dont post if u just wanna laugh at me and is not intrested on that (....expand ur horizon) :)

i dont understand such peoples anyway which ignores that and call that stupid

iam not that good in english, hope this is understandable :)

since this is a big community iam sure there r some peoples out there where we can talk about astral travelling, most peoples just laugh of it cuz we only see this physical world as real, all other things which is miraculous we laugh at it

anyway i remember it happend to me several times but unconscious, since i never knew and heared about this phenomena called astral travelling

my brother the same, but he made some research about this what he feeled on the internet, vibrations on the whole body and heared very very loud tones on his ears, he talked about this with me...i love him for that, since this is now part of my and his life

the first time i remember where i was unconscious out my body i was more then 1min out, i have seen myself on my bed, my room, i have seen my neighbour on his bed and readin a book, i have asked him next day what he did this nite, he proved that !!

maan this feeling is unexplainable....

after some research i found out its possible to astral travel consciously, i tried it

the first time it worked, but only for 1sec i was out of my physical body since i was too afraid

first i have seen thunderbolts in my eyes, then vibrations on my body, then i feeled zero gravity, such a great feeling...

tried again some times, only feeled vibrations and the **** extrem eye flutter which take me always out of my concentration

i heared this eye flutter is the enorm energy which flows to the 6. chakra - the third eye

since i knew about this phenomena and some research what i can, teleporting to other planets, and **** many other things iam a bit hectic when i try it again

i will try this everyday, best situation is when i wake up where i had the most luck

this is the proof for MYSELF, the dead is not the end, i always believed about reincarnation...now i know

i researched on forums too which specialized in this subject, many many other peoples have this experience and all says the same, (like vibrations on body before disconnect from the physical body)

now i began to read a book from william buhlman "out of body", **** its unbelievable...

anybody out there knew about this and have luck ?

Edited by Weed

of course my spirit is travelling, thats why its called out of (physical)body ;)

ur body is sleeping but ur consciousness is full there

what would u feel if u can see ur own body in ur bed from the roof ?

if u r open for this and wanna try urself u need to believe this is possible otherwise it will not work

i can tell u for sure, every human out there can do this with success, but it needs practice

do u never had "dreams" which u r not sure if it was real ? i can remember where i maybe was 6 yrs old, i was on my bed, my eyes were opened but i cant move my body, and i have seen another spirit but i wasnt afraid, but ignored this and it was gone

if u r astral travelling u will for sure confronted with fear, like seein other monsters or whatever, but if u r fearin or think about ur physical body u lose the contact with ur spirit, we need to say to ourself, "there is no need to fear" and they will gone

many had contact with an spirit guide too

the most peoples which have this unconscious r kids, but since our parents r there to say, "dont be afraid ,its just a dream" we lose the believe on this

u know, if u had the experience with this, and if only for a few seconds, everything u think to know about this world and ur existence needs a new validation/thought, like the theory we descend from apes...

no one else can see u, but maybe they feel u

but if u have many practice and learned how to do this, u could do everything u want, u can contact other physical bodies so the feel it, or get in contact with other things

it all depends on CONTROL urself, nothing more

last week i was out of my body, but i had the feelin i was not alone and that made me fear...

i know sounds all crazy, and for sure many peoples think iam crazy too now but i dont care, i definitely know, its all real

i may write later how to do this

Edited by Weed

People have been Astral Projecting for ages. Simply speaking it is the ability to travel in your spiritual form. There are countless techniques, seemingly unique for each person. It IS possible because everyone does it even though they don't realize it. People often do it in their sleep. If you've ever had a dream that seemed very real, detailed, vivid, accurate, if you could control what happened in the dream or could fly... things like that.

http://www.mysticweb.org

This site has a forum where people who do AP provide knowledge, their own experiences, etc. They offer courses in PDF format on a weekly basis but you must register and take it seriously. They also provide gatherings for people willing to attend/travel in person. I've known of this site for many years.

Edit - To offer my own experiences, when I was 8 or so I was sleeping in the mid-afternoon. I was floating in the air in my closet that didn't have one of those slide-to-fold doors on it. I turned around and saw myself asleep in bed. It was a bit fuzzy but very realistic. At that point I wanted to wake up so i closed my eyes and when I opened them, I awoke in my bed. I got up and walked over to the closet and felt strange.

Edited by Jeremy

have u tried Astral Projecting or r u not that interested ?

if yes, which technique have u used ?

what do u think about this ?

i close my eyes and concentrate on the blackness on the inner of my eyes then i see many white points which i try to concentrate on one of them, its gettin bigger...my eyes flutters extremely and my heart beats very fast...after some minutes i feel vibrations on my body, i try to control this vibrations, i can make the vibs stronger and lighter then i feeled zero gravity then i visualized how nice it would be to floating and boom i was out of my body, just for 2 seconds cuz i was too afraid

and now its harder for me, most times iam gettin to the vibs but then i lose concentration...

Edited by Weed

yes these r lucid dreams if u have full control of ur dream u could do everything u want like flyin..

if u say in ur mind in dream "iam dreaming" and visualize how it would be to disconnect from ur body u could have an out-of-body experience

normally u feel refreshed if u wake up

last week i had 2 times out-of-body experiences consciously, its unbelievable how easy it is if we could control ourself

i try this everday

last time someone beats on back of my head and i heared a voice, it was scaaary, then i was again on my body and woke up :(

best timing is to use an alarm clock to wake up at ~04:00, 2 times i tried this and in a few mins i was out-of-body

its unbelievable what we could do if we could control ourself, chi-balls, telepathy, telekinises...

Edited by Weed

• 2 weeks later...

Countless books have been written on phenomena of the mind and spirit.

Astral projection, telekinesis, ESP and "Davine Healing" have been documented thousands of times over, and also poo poo'd just as many times by the non-believers.

It's really easy to be a non-believer when you've never experienced anything supernatural.

But hey, it's a supernatural world we live in.....it's just that some people are totally closed minded to it.

The very world we live in was supernaturally created as were we.

I've experienced ESP with my mother on many occasions, over many miles and likewise my mother and her sister over thousands of miles. I've worked in the "Healing" ministry and seen healings that would blow most peoples minds.

All of these things are quite common though, for those open minded enough to see and believe.

It's never a matter of "is it real", but just a matter of 'are you open minded enough to believe it' ?

My heart goes out to those who are so closed minded as to believe only in the physical.

They are missing a really great part of life. :thumbup

Blessings!

Andromeda43 :ph34r:

you sound like a pretty religious guy there andromeda. thats good :)

at church i always hear stories of amazing things that happened where the doctors are like, WTF!!! but at least the person is perfectly healthy now.

you sound like a pretty religious guy there andromeda. thats good :)

at church i always hear stories of amazing things that happened where the doctors are like, WTF!!! but at least the person is perfectly healthy now.

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but healing is just one more aspect of what this thread is really all about......Spirituality. It's hard to discuss just one aspect of it without discussing the rest.

I'd never tell anyone to change churches, but if your church isn't preaching the word of Jesus, at least visit other churches that are.

John Wimber was a secular music producer who was called by God to go buy a Bible and begin to read it.

Under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, John read and learned and was eventually filled by the Spirit himself. His call was to preach and teach Healing for the lay person. He wrote a book entitled, "Doin the stuff".

Stuff? Stuff? you may well ask. Well, the "Stuff" is that which Jesus said to do. "Heal the sick, raise the dead and preach the Gospel to the whole world".

WOW, that's a pretty big order for any man. But, that's just what John Wimber did. He formed the "Vinyard Christian Fellowships" which now number in the hundreds, worldwide.

In the Vinyard churches, Healing is taught and practiced freely. In some "Assemblies of God" too.

Just one more exercise of the "Spirit".

Out of body experiences? You might say that our spirits are just "Dying" to get out of our bodies! :rolleyes:

For a personal account of one of the greatest out of body experiences that I personally every heard,

just Google for "Richard Eby". His life, death and testimony are well documented. He also wrote several very good books about his experiences in Heaven and Hades.

I personally heard his personal testimony on TBN and it was both thrilling and chilling at the same time.

I'm sorry,,,,didn't mean to hijack this thread.

:ph34r:

In spatial-sequence, or number form synesthesia, numbers, months of the year, and/or days of the week elicit precise locations in space (for example, 1980 may be "farther away" than 1990), or may have a three-dimensional view of a year as a map (clockwise or counterclockwise).

That's exactly how I've always perceived time......as a pictograph. (or picture, fading into the distance, getting dimmer and dimmer as the years pass)

I've always perceived a year as a circle, well lighted by the sun during the summer and in the shade in the winter.

But why did you ask about "Synesthesia" ??? It's definitely not something normally discussed.

Andromeda43 B)

In spatial-sequence, or number form synesthesia, numbers, months of the year, and/or days of the week elicit precise locations in space (for example, 1980 may be "farther away" than 1990), or may have a three-dimensional view of a year as a map (clockwise or counterclockwise).

That's exactly how I've always perceived time......as a pictograph. (or picture, fading into the distance, getting dimmer and dimmer as the years pass)

I've always perceived a year as a circle, well lighted by the sun during the summer and in the shade in the winter.

But why did you ask about "Synesthesia" ??? It's definitely not something normally discussed.

Andromeda43 B)

Because I had feelings of things having a color or a color feels like it fits. I seem to have that with music!

I also may with letters!

That's Cool!

Unlike a digital computer, our minds store information in the form of images, pictures, colors or what-not.

A color or sound or even a smell, can retrieve memories of things long since past.

I can still remember the smell of homes I visited as a child. And yes, I do dream in Full Blown Technicolor and surround sound. :thumbup

And like most people I've never thought of myself as any different from anyone else, and until some "expert" tells me how odd I am, I just assume that I'm JUST LIKE everyone else.

I can't help but wonder, if our soul, once freed from this mortal body, will carry with it all our memories of sights, sounds, smells, etc. (?)

I think I mentioned earlier, "Our soul is just dying to get out of this body". :sneaky:

We're spiritual beings, trapped for a lifetime in this physical shell.

I have not gone spiritually Flying lately, but I sure look forward to it.

Thanks for a great addition to this topic.

Andromeda43 B)