Completed XP Setup Screens

Here is the Matrix Setup Screen that someone has been asking for.

(hope it's the right one) i had this on my hdd for a while since i

started comming to msfn.... i think this setup screen got lost here on

msfn and i thought i would share it with people who didn't see it.

i use this screen as my setup and i like it

:blink:

Matix Setup Screenshot

Here is the d/l link

Matrix.zip

The files are hosted on cox.net. don't know if they have a limit on bandwith or what. i never had a problem with them at all. feel free to leave comments...

sorry for the error, had 2 create a simple html file to get the file to d/l

Edited by Drewdatrip

this is the only ffx one ive done...granted I dont really have permission for this screenshot...but I do own the game, not sure if it counts, but its squares image...

Plz use free img host provided by our members. We are trying to keep our database size down. Thankx

Edited by Drewdatrip

@evilvoice: glad to see you got your setupscreen working! Would love to see what you did with it :) I had tried to edit the background, but just couldn't tweak it enough to my personal liking..oh well!

anyways, I came across this background and thought it would look cool as a setupscreen, so here is my 2nd offering. i didn't put much effort into it, the icons and fonts are all just taken from my 1st one.

FFX2-screenshot

Edited by Drewdatrip

This is my setup screen. Nothing big. I haven't changed the text yet, I'm still working on completely figuring that part out. heh.... That's next on my list of things to do with it.

Plz use free img host provided by our members. We are trying to keep our database size down. Thankx

Edited by Drewdatrip

In the past i started on an custom setup screen, So when i just found it back it seems nice to show how i wanted to make it look!

Didn't finish it, but just curios if you guys like it... :}

Edited by Drewdatrip