Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
Aaron

Completed XP Setup Screens

This thread is only for completed setup screens. Finding out and asking questions on how to create your own Windows XP Setup screen can be found in this thread.

Please provide the file in a compressed cab format (WINNTBBU.DL_) complete with a seperate preview screenshot.

Heres Mine

Setup Screen

Tell me waht you think plz suggests would be helpful

Thanks

:)

Here's a suggestion: convert that 1MB bitmap image into a jpeg or gif. Go easy on our 56k users :rolleyes:

Cyrez

WINNTBBU.DL_ is compressed in the Microsoft CAB format, ready for use by setup.

To decompress it , open a Command prompt and use: "expand -r winntbbu.dl_"

Or winrar can open these archives as well.

are you using Virtual PC or are you installing windows every time you make a change you want to test.

?

if you are using VirtualPC it is Edit>Select All>Copy and then paste in to paint or a program like that.

First try. Its not perfect, but its better than the origional :)

IMG Removed

I'm currently in the process of making a "Rich Geek Edition" who im sure you can guess will be the centerfold.

winntbbu.dl_

Edited by Drewdatrip

well No I cant but hey I have one that uses the one stix put up as the basis but has been tweaked and uses this background.

PIc link

linky

MSFN.JPG

Angelfire does not support img linking

Moo!

Edited by Drewdatrip