Help me propose?

Unwonted

REMEMBER everything that you tell her, she will bring it up in the future..

MAN ain't that the truth!!!

But seriously, the best to you both in this and the rest of your lives...

:)

give the lady a nice half day at a health center like sauna and massage mudtub ect then when the day is half past let her be picked up by a nice car probably a limo (those things can b expensive so u need to see what distance they have to travel then go to a nicve romantic resurant where u propose and then go home make swwwwwwwweeeet love and let her feel she' a lady :)

How good are your police contacts? Why not have her arrested possibly in the department store and taken to your family restuarant where your waiting on one knee with the ring etc etc and a big sign in the window saying marry me, then on for a romantic evening where ill leave the rest to your imagination :) hehe just a thought newayz, using the tools you provided :D hey least she wont forget the whole police arrest lol

Good luck newayz hope it all works out :rolleyes:

Pretty close to people in the police department...I am from a small town and the woman from my church that watches the inmates at the county jail has been there for years, and she's like my other mother :)

My girlfriend might not be such a good sport about being arrested. Maybe if I got arrested...

Wheres that video of Xperties proposing to his wife... ask him for some tips as he did a good job there  :)

Agree. The one thing XPerties really did right. Just joking. It was 1st class! You have to see that video. I looked for it, but cannot find it.

May I say God Bless both of you, have a wonderful life and a superb future together. I am an old romantic and wish you nothing but good luck and happiness

:) WTF? sumbodys been Watchin the God Channel way too much lol JOKING!! :rolleyes:

May I say God Bless both of you, have a wonderful life and a superb future together. I am an old romantic and wish you nothing but good luck and happiness

:) WTF? sumbodys been Watchin the God Channel way too much lol JOKING!! :D

:rolleyes:

Hey ya don't need something "special" as long as you mean what you say, and say what you mean.  When you see the look in her eyes, ask her.  You'll know.  :rolleyes:

indeed.. look in the eyes and tell her how much u love and adore her :):D

:beer: Few Pints Shud get the Ball Rolling :rolleyes:

ROFL

Why dont you take her to the beach and pamper her and hire some plane with a banner trailing behind it with it asking her "will you marry me?" and while she's looking at the banner kneel down and show her the ring! I dont know where i got this idea from...i think this is how i wanna be proposed to...hm........ :)

Why dont you take her to the beach and pamper her and hire some plane with a banner trailing behind it with it asking her "will you marry me?" and while she's looking at the banner kneel down and show her the ring! I dont know where i got this idea from...i think this is how i wanna be proposed to...hm........

:) that Dus work well worked 4 me when i Asked my ex g/f out so dus work :D But like dont show Fear gurl sence fear grrrowl rofl :rolleyes:

Why dont you take her to the beach and pamper her and hire some plane with a banner trailing behind it with it asking her "will you marry me?" and while she's looking at the banner kneel down and show her the ring! I dont know where i got this idea from...i think this is how i wanna be proposed to...hm........

:) that Dus work well worked 4 me when i Asked my ex g/f out so dus work :D But like dont show Fear gurl sence fear grrrowl rofl :rolleyes:

u asked ur gf out by doing so much crap??? wow.....