Windows Vista Support

3aces

im sorry if this has already been discusseed i did search for similiar topics but couldnt find anything

how soon nuhi, will u start biulding a version for Vista, because after a week of using beta 2, i have already started writing down a list of things to remove!!! :D

I have started and made post install component removal for Vista (5-6 components) but I'm not happy with it, it's silly to wait an hour to install the OS then remove what you don't need, I want it all done in pre-install.

So I decided to wait for the next beta and preinstallation Vista tools made public then give it a shot, until then nlite final and fun with nlite 1.1 beta.

If it proves too hard to do it pre I'll just continue on post. No reason to push it now since the OS is still buggy so I don't know whose fault is the caused malfunction while debugging.

I have started and made post install component removal for Vista (5-6 components) but I'm not happy with it, it's silly to wait an hour to install the OS then remove what you don't need, I want it all done in pre-install.

So I decided to wait for the next beta and preinstallation Vista tools made public then give it a shot, until then nlite final and fun with nlite 1.1 beta.

If it proves too hard to do it pre I'll just continue on post. No reason to push it now since the OS is still buggy so I don't know whose fault is the caused malfunction while debugging.

okie dokie pokie... im sure we can all wait cant we!! :D

nothing should be realeased until vista is final imo, and by the sounds of things the vista preinstalltion tools look very good, they've listened to what users want

you'll be able to slipstream hotfixes and drivers straight into the vista image

nothing should be realeased until vista is final imo, and by the sounds of things the vista preinstalltion tools look very good, they've listened to what users want

you'll be able to slipstream hotfixes and drivers straight into the vista image

really, but yeah... i want the option of removing componants!!