LCD Screens

gamehead200

Samsung has the best picture quality IMO, all the others I see look worse than my laptop for some reason except the Samsung (which is even better)

yep, i agree, samsungs are very good,

a friend of mine has a samsung LCD 17" and its great, if i wasnt getting dell 18" with the computer i would buy samsung LCD

I have a Samsung SyncMaster 171s TFT LCD monitor, it is quality!!

I had a 15" Samsung TFT LCD which was also good. I got a IIyama 15" TFT LCD too, that aint a bad monitor but Samsung better :)

Samsung all the way!!!!!!

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=10118

LG is definitely my personal LCD of choice. I own the 15 inch LG Flattron LCD 568LM. It is a gamers monitor. Games look great, but text pages sux. I do not use the DVI, but plan to get one later this year.

The above link is for the bigger monitor, but has some interesting comparisons. The reviewers were very surprised to say the least. So was I.

Some people do not know it but a 15 inch LCD is the same screen size as a 17 inch CRT. The 17 inch LCD screen size is the same as 19 inch CRT. Just something to know when buying a LCD.

I'll be buying an LCD also soon, need to make one more site and I can buy meh a $400 one, probably some 17" Samsung, also, its recommended to run it at its naive resolution, meaning the one that it is at either when u first start it or the most that it says on box

I plan on getting an LCD next month too, preferably an 18", but I'm having trouble in choosing one for all sorts (games, movies, work, and internet stuff), cos I'm always hearing good and bad things about different brands :)