Windows Live™ Messenger Invitation Topic

Martin L

I think we need a little bit of guidelines to follow for this one forum topic!, u don't have to follow these there just some suggestions for u to follow so everyone isn't all crazy in this topic :lol: (and I'm not a mod and I'll probably get yelled at for doing this but, at least people will hear what i have to say for time being)

so, just some simple suggested guidelines, like i said before, i cant make u follow them but, hey, I'm sure some of u will.

1. Only post Ur email once!

2a. Make sure that email is YOUR HOTMAIL/MSN ADDRESS! I cant stress that enough! because if u give Ur gmail email or something else it forces u to make a new hotmail account, and people end up asking for another invite, and most of the time people say no, and then it was all pointless, or people say yes and then they just wasted an invite! etc etc

2b. If you do choose to give out one to a non-hotmail address, ask them for there hotmail/msn, don't bother sending one to there other email address because Ur just wasting an invite.

3. Don't make conversations or do anything that wastes page space because it will force the forum to make a new page and then the people who are on the last page no longer are because there will be a new last page and people will more than likely just look at the last page. (Feel free to tell me if that made sense, but PM me, don't waste page space :lol: )

4.Don't beg, it just annoys people and doesn't in prove Ur chances

Remember this is just a suggestion and HAVE FUN WITH WLMe

Edited by wolf74481